beatings Giving the ladies a beating over debt (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dr Deacon

Lick the Window of Life
Even the pool cues are shitty chinese made junk.
What's with the faggoty t shirt lifting?

1710848964741.png

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
Lol that had a lot going on. She was pretending to be KO'd till he back heeled her then got up bollocking him so whack he gave her the que once again and lol at him when it first broke and he looked at it. Why are they all wankers over there? One of those bloke could have smacked another que right over his head.

JG Ballard

I want to watch
I've read and heard first-hand accounts about how they're all cheating one another out of money owed over there. They will work someone hard and then try to get out of paying them. Very satisfying to see some retribution.

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
So you're a woman beater? Drive off after flattening a child? Great attitude... hrmmmf
No you never drive off after killing anyone only when you injure them. Killing someone is way cheaper than injuring someone. Have to think long term. China has much different laws than in the US. You have way more responsibility for others than in the US. Like the US doesn't have any woman beaters. GTFOH! Every episode of cops has someone with their shirt off, cigarette dangling from their mouth, dog barking in the background, saying "She hit me first." And if someone is hit and killed in the US there has to be a GoFundMe started in order to pay for them to be buried. Or to pay for their hospital bills. There is no GoFundMe in China.

Back