Police Giving The Po-Po A Run For Their Money (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

K.I.T.T.

Forum Sports Car
rainman.gif

Flapper

Yes I'm white and from Africa... Can you imagine
Give the guy a Mercedes F1 contract... Hamilton sucks ass... this guy could return the good old days

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
Haha that dudes a pretty good driver 🤷‍♂️😂 but so was the cop to be fair, I wonder if they caught him

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
Oh they caught him. You can't get away from the cops these days
Of course you can 😂 your chances become lower if the helicopter comes out, but its pretty easy to get away from them especially in the UK where they will call off the pursuit if it becomes too dangerous and puts members of the public in danger....

In west Yorkshire the police won't even chase someone on a motorbike if the rider doesn't have a helmet on, this is due to the fact that several idiots have been killed while getting chased on motorbikes and their idiot families blaming the police for their deaths

Nobbler

Forum Veteran
Of course you can 😂 your chances become lower if the helicopter comes out, but its pretty easy to get away from them especially in the UK where they will call off the pursuit if it becomes too dangerous and puts members of the public in danger....

In west Yorkshire the police won't even chase someone on a motorbike if the rider doesn't have a helmet on, this is due to the fact that several idiots have been killed while getting chased on motorbikes and their idiot families blaming the police for their deaths
They changed the law on helmets, they can and do chase them now, even knocking them off the bike.

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
They changed the law on helmets, they can and do chase them now, even knocking them off the bike.
Not in west Yorkshire they don't, that's mainly a London thing 🤷‍♂️ that's why all the idiots are riding them with balaclavas on and no helmet because they know the police won't do anything.....

It's about time the police did start ramming them off but unfortunately they're scared of losing their jobs and getting convicted, sad state of affairs to be honest

Nobbler

Forum Veteran
Not in west Yorkshire they don't, that's mainly a London thing 🤷‍♂️ that's why all the idiots are riding them with balaclavas on and no helmet because they know the police won't do anything.....

It's about time the police did start ramming them off but unfortunately they're scared of losing their jobs and getting convicted, sad state of affairs to be honest
Let’s hope it spreads to where you are soon, I think the police had enough of that crap, now they ram them off the scooter, apparently bike theft is down lol.

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
Let’s hope it spreads to where you are soon, I think the police had enough of that crap, now they ram them off the scooter, apparently bike theft is down lol.
Yeah I hope so, it's out of control up here in Leeds and Bradford, they go out looking for and taunting the police in the hope they get chased and the police do fuck all 😴

@Nobbler watch Police Interceptors series 15 and 16 it's filmed in West Yorkshire mainly around Leeds and Bradford, its an interesting watch

Last edited:
Back