Godfather Death visited Afghanistan(warning dying kid) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Janine

Mini Wiconi -Water Is Life!
You can thank biden and his administration for total chaos in Afghanistan. He doesn't plan on doing a fucking thing about this all those Americans left their to be slaughtered by the stinking taliban whom is allowed to be on twitter but not President Trump!!!

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
Muslims killing muslims and their own government, army and police powerless regardless decennia of international aid and financial support. And to think the West could alter their Stone Age society...sigh...

Leave those shithole countries, save the money for our own needs and let Allah sort them out.

F U C K T H I S S H I T !

View attachment 535539
economic sanctions and bye bye

P5ykoOHD

Omelette du Fromage! (PS: DickButt)
such a sissy country tho.
20 years support and still cant do shit.
they could have done so much things during this protection time.

and now they feel betrayed lmao
fucktards have no own initiative
they deserve this fate
Most of the military and police force that the US military trained and equipped, just fled when they got word of the Taliban advancing on their positions.
No sign of resistance, nothing ... just open doors. No wonder the Taliban took over so quickly. As though they never wanted to be helped to begin with ... and talking about that, it's exactly the sentiment quite a few of the troops going village to village to talk to the elders for PR actually heard: "we're on the side of the people in charge with guns at the time" ... US troops or Taliban, for them there was no difference at all to begin with.
I full heartedly agree with you.

And he's a fucking twat if that's the case.
Only ones who should be taken in are the translators who worked directly with the military (and their direct family, no extended family).
The guys who were there with the troops on the front line.
Why ? Because they're already vetted. Letting anyone else in, is just inviting more rapes and violence in your own country ... Just look at Sweden, Austria, Germany, France ... all asylum seekers who chose to rape and murder in the country they were trying to enter. Fuck them, strap em to a plane and send them back as "human bombs" ... no need for the plane to land like that.
I think he is on an atonement quest,after the Iraq disaster.

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
Muslims killing muslims and their own government, army and police powerless regardless decennia of international aid and financial support. And to think the West could alter their Stone Age society...sigh...

Leave those shithole countries, save the money for our own needs and let Allah sort them out.

F U C K T H I S S H I T !

View attachment 535539
Trust me. The west itself couldn't even be altered, too many barbarian white niggers. My people have been trying to tame you assholes for millennia.

You can thank biden and his administration for total chaos in Afghanistan. He doesn't plan on doing a fucking thing about this all those Americans left their to be slaughtered by the stinking taliban whom is allowed to be on twitter but not President Trump!!!
You mean, the president Trump who promised to remove our military, but didn't because he couldn't? 🤣🤣🤣 That president Trump?

As much as I really fucking hate Trump, blaming him is just as fucking stupid nd idiotic as you fucking retards blaming Biden.

The only person to blame, is Bush. He couldn't win this fucking war in his last 5 years in office.

Obama couldn't win it in his 8 years in office.

Trump couldn't win it in his four years in office.

And sure as FUCK Biden was not going to win it in his first four years, nor in his second four years in office.

This was a pointless, idiotic, stupid moterfuck8ng war that cost us trillions of dollars, and 3,000 soldiers' lives.

Fucking retrds.

ArmageddonWatcher

Forum Veteran
Trust me. The west itself couldn't even be altered, too many barbarian white niggers. My people have been trying to tame you assholes for millennia.
Wtf r u talking about?? The West DID alter, it altered itself. Think about slavery, or the death penalty. And what about higher standards for education and health care, the right to vote for man and women, human rights in general, LGBT movement in specific etc. etc.

You compare this with orthodox cultural stasis in Afghanistan or other shithole African/Asian countries? Countries where women are not allowed to drive cars, or where they don't even have clean water/soap to wash their shitty hands?

And who the fuck are "My people"??

friday-ice-cube.gif

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
Wtf r u talking about?? The West DID alter, it altered itself. Think about slavery, or the death penalty. And what about higher standards for education and health care, the right to vote for man and women, human rights in general, LGBT movement in specific etc. etc.

You compare this with orthodox cultural stasis in Afghanistan or other shithole African/Asian countries? Countries where women are not allowed to drive cars, or where they don't even have clean water/soap to wash their shitty hands?

And who the fuck are "My people"??

View attachment 535865
I'm Italian. You barbarian white niggers, all yo do is go around slaughtering everyone else. Women only got the right to vote, etc, etc, etc, in the 20th century, after the great migration to the US by "undesirable countries" like Italy and Greece in the 1880s and 1890s. And still, you white niggers try and force your religious bullshit on everyone else while dressing up in white hoods. You-ins are all fucked up.

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
Death to the taliban. If I’m able to join the marines next year I hope I can get deployed one day so I can send all those fuckers to hell.
Tough Talk ROFLMAO.

We got our asses kicked by them.
The Russians got their asses kicked by them.
The British got their asses kicked by them.
Genghis Khan got his ass kicked by them.

But the pseudonym of "DeathStroke" is Talking Tough from behind a screen and says he's or she is going to go over there and kick all their asses. 🤣🤣🤣😂😂

You'll just end up in a video on this forum, boy! 🤣

RandomGøreGrishUser

This user was banned
Tough Talk ROFLMAO.

But the pseudonym of "DeathStroke" is Talking Tough from behind a screen and says he's or she is going to go over there and kick all their asses. 🤣🤣🤣😂😂

They didn’t kick anything, US just went over there to get bin laden, which they did. Just watch in the next few years, if those sand monkeys are dumb enough to try and attack the US they’ll get wiped.

Tough Talk ROFLMAO.

Also it’s not tough talk you weakling. It’s facts. Obviously I’m not invincible they can kill me too, but I’ll make damn sure to take a bunch down with me.

Sholari

independent retired, mid weight
these are interesting times, the allah snackbars are coming to teach us new culture, goat dog and chicken fucking among the customs of course, it will be mandatory to fuck goats and donkeys at elementary school, these are interesting times indeed, what would our christian grandfathers think xD

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
Also it’s not tough talk you weakling. It’s facts. Obviously I’m not invincible they can kill me too, but I’ll make damn sure to take a bunch down with me.

20 year. 20 God damn years. And the Taliban are STILL there. Pretty fucking lame. What are we gonna do if they attack again? Continue draining our treasury and economy for yet another fruitless 20+ year quagmire?

Face it. We got out asses handed to us. We had to give up and sign an agreement with the Taliban during the previous administration, then leave with our tails tucked between our legs during this administration.

This is why you white niggers keep getting your asses kicked. You do t fuckin learn and you live in an alternate dimension. You completely and utterly underestimate your stated opponents, the biggest fucking mistake you can possibly make.

The English did that during the merkkkan revolution.

The French did that in the War of 1812.

The South did that during the Civil War.

Custer did that during the Indian Wars.

The British did that during the Boer War.

The Germans did that during WWI. (As did everyone else. Turned into a fucking meat slaughter fest because of it.)

And the Germans did it again during WWII.

The Japanese did it during WWII.

We did it in Vietnam, several other places, Afghanistan, and against ISIS.

You stupid motherfuckers will take us all down with you dumbasses.

"DeRp IlL tAkE a BuNcH wItH mE. dErP"

Stupid fucking keyboard warrior will only end up in your lifeless mutilated corpse on GG. 🤣

the problem with, the very human and by definition intrinsically erroneous ideology, Islamism is its incompatibility with the democratic concept of Locke's "Separation of Powers" (legislative/executive/judicial Powers) and its incompatibility with secularism/laicism... in other words the problem are effing CHARIA & DAWAH cauz it's incompatible with liberty and freedom of religion, expression...
Correction:

Religion....any religion...is incompatible with current ideals of human freedom. It has nothing g to with Islam, so much as it has to do with all three Abrahamic religions:

Judaism, Christianity, and Islam.

One only merely has to open an actual history book to see it.

Back