animals Good old days in South Africa. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
LOLOL what use was all that screaming and begging? Did it make them stop?

People need to learn to just accept their predicaments calmly and with no emotions if there is no way out or no way to fight back. And if you DO survive the ordeal, now retribution will be yours for the taking. As barbaric and brutal as you want to be.

Bill Murray

Forum Veteran
SA was an infinitely better run country when the Whites were still in charge and kept the negros under heel. Same story with India or pretty much any colonized territory, except anywhere run by the French, they're feckless dogshit themselves so can't expect to run another group.

Chank

Rookie
UK border force should adopt this strategy, the minute they pull up in their dinghy's on our beaches let the dogs sort them out, they will soon find they are better than Olympic swimmers and get back to France in no time!!

Jeffrey1990

Zip zop wop boopity bop, give me the boppity
Yeah all the cops in SA now days are all negros, remember growing up there. You lot that think that's bad... hahaha if only they filmed half of the shit that went on there during the late and end of apartheid. Got 12 different speaking languages here, don't need anymore different types of negros - I presume was the thought process.

Racist Bastard

Forum Veteran
View attachment 584453
View attachment 584452

*My Reaction*
I could watch those monkey suffering all fucking day !!!!

* Information about this video*

In 1998 members of the north east rand dog unit headed to a hidden spot at the mine dumps near springs, with them were 3 illegal immigrants, probably Mozambican. As far as we know the 3 detainees were never charged with any crime. They were simply picked up to be used as what the policemen described as a "Dog exercise". The 6 policemen wanted to train 2 young police dogs to be vicious and aggressive. 2 older dogs were to be used to teach the new dogs how to attack and bring down a human target. The training session went on for more than an hour
At least the dogs learned something cuz I know the niggers didn't.

Saltedblood

Rookie
And now the whites are getting beat up over there.... Living in gated communities because they are so tough.... JOKERS!

Wow crazy. I would sock the Dog right in the nose. Straight on shot. When I got out of jail. I would hunt down those cops
Fuck off dumb nigger
And now the whites are getting beat up over there.... Living in gated communities because they are so tough.... JOKERS!
Because if we started gunning down niggers like we want to, all the faggot communist countries would start pumping out the racism propaganda.

Swedish

KALI YUGA
I'm really sorry for you KKK fags, but I have to say that actually the cops behave like niggers.

Surpressing people with violence is cavemen shit, do it systematically or don't.
Fuck off dumb nigger

Because if we started gunning down niggers like we want to, all the faggot communist countries would start pumping out the racism propaganda.
Do it big boy, go out there and gun down niggers. Your meaningless words of hate don't mean shit, you keyboard warriors do nothing, for god's sake nothing for the white race. Fucking disgrace.

Kesselring

卐 SIEG HEIL STALIN 卐
This user was banned
View attachment 584453
View attachment 584452

*My Reaction*
I could watch those monkey suffering all fucking day !!!!

* Information about this video*

In 1998 members of the north east rand dog unit headed to a hidden spot at the mine dumps near springs, with them were 3 illegal immigrants, probably Mozambican. As far as we know the 3 detainees were never charged with any crime. They were simply picked up to be used as what the policemen described as a "Dog exercise". The 6 policemen wanted to train 2 young police dogs to be vicious and aggressive. 2 older dogs were to be used to teach the new dogs how to attack and bring down a human target. The training session went on for more than an hour
now their kids are beheading your daughters

Back