animals Good old days in South Africa. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

gonzopoet

Rookie
View attachment 584453
View attachment 584452

*My Reaction*
I could watch those monkey suffering all fucking day !!!!

* Information about this video*

In 1998 members of the north east rand dog unit headed to a hidden spot at the mine dumps near springs, with them were 3 illegal immigrants, probably Mozambican. As far as we know the 3 detainees were never charged with any crime. They were simply picked up to be used as what the policemen described as a "Dog exercise". The 6 policemen wanted to train 2 young police dogs to be vicious and aggressive. 2 older dogs were to be used to teach the new dogs how to attack and bring down a human target. The training session went on for more than an hour
pussy ass lily white bitch cops. now y’all are crying genocide. the great replacement? nah. the great white cope. g

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
He must have done something really bad, like, disrespect a white person or something.
Lucky they went easy on him as I would have really got stuck in.
Disrespecting the white man (or woman) is really about as bad as it gets for darkies.

South Africa should never have given up. They remain a beacon of clarity for todays fucked up world...

I used to imagine a world in which RSA invaded north and Israel invaded south until they met up and then could sort Africa out once and for all.

Alas it never happened.
"Israel"?.....pfft..... fuckin joos

tammykitty

House plant
View attachment 584453
View attachment 584452

*My Reaction*

In 1998 members of the north east rand dog unit headed to a hidden spot at the mine dumps near springs, with them were 3 illegal immigrants, probably Mozambican. As far as we know the 3 detainees were never charged with any crime. They were simply picked up to be used as what the policemen described as a "Dog exercise". The 6 policemen wanted to train 2 young police dogs to be vicious and aggressive. 2 older dogs were to be used to teach the new dogs how to attack and bring down a human target. The training session went on for more than an hour
Well.. Just realised the place that this happened.. Is about 2km from my house.. 😕

View attachment 584453
View attachment 584452

*My Reaction*

Filthy crackas just wanted to suck a black dick.

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨

Most who know me here are aware I am not a fan of BLM , CRT , and loud lazy obnoxious negros .
I don't feel that whites & blacks are compatible . They hate this country and embrace communism.
Ok.

But this is B.S. !!

PurrGirl

Cuddler of cats
Not a fan of that type of faggotry. They were migrants who committed no crimes.
They are ILLEGAL immigrants according to the post. So, by definition they have committed a crime. We need to stop with the Orwellian language that tries to disguise truth. Up is not down, war is not peace, and ILLEGAL immigrants are not "migrants", they're not "undocumented workers", they have intentionally violated a country's borders illegally and they are criminals.

Yeah, what's shown in the video is brutal and exceeds what I believe the punishment should be for the crime, but I can't find a drop of giveashit in my whole body. Don't break into countries if you don't want to experience the local flavor!

Bender41

Forum Veteran
Wow crazy. I would sock the Dog right in the nose. Straight on shot. When I got out of jail. I would hunt down those cops
But these dogs did an excellent job shredding niggers to pieces.
They should bite the niggers neck.
And if the dirty nigger touches my dog like in this video i would shred it to pieces myself.
He must have done something really bad, like, disrespect a white person or something.
Lucky they went easy on him as I would have really got stuck in.
Disrespecting the white man (or woman) is really about as bad as it gets for darkies.

South Africa should never have given up. They remain a beacon of clarity for todays fucked up world...

I used to imagine a world in which RSA invaded north and Israel invaded south until they met up and then could sort Africa out once and for all.

Alas it never happened.
Yeah you shouldnt disrespect white people
They are the best and the builders of the modern world 😁

Last edited:
This is the same reason why the black man will continue to murder white farmers in south Africa because look at the torture they have been put through .

Pittbull

Lurker
View attachment 584453
View attachment 584452

*My Reaction*

Bad ass

Back