animals Good old days in South Africa. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

ChimpBasher

Rookie

*My Reaction*
I could watch those monkey suffering all fucking day !!!!

* Information about this video*

In 1998 members of the north east rand dog unit headed to a hidden spot at the mine dumps near springs, with them were 3 illegal immigrants, probably Mozambican. As far as we know the 3 detainees were never charged with any crime. They were simply picked up to be used as what the policemen described as a "Dog exercise". The 6 policemen wanted to train 2 young police dogs to be vicious and aggressive. 2 older dogs were to be used to teach the new dogs how to attack and bring down a human target. The training session went on for more than an hour

Lord Gutsy

Chinking The Fuck Out
Super Moderator
yyZwINK.jpg

Blood_Sport

Utter bastard
I remember seeing the 2nd video many years ago, the first video had me LOLing at the dog pulling the criminal's trousers down :lol:

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
View attachment 584453
View attachment 584452

*My Reaction*

In 1998 members of the north east rand dog unit headed to a hidden spot at the mine dumps near springs, with them were 3 illegal immigrants, probably Mozambican. As far as we know the 3 detainees were never charged with any crime. They were simply picked up to be used as what the policemen described as a "Dog exercise". The 6 policemen wanted to train 2 young police dogs to be vicious and aggressive. 2 older dogs were to be used to teach the new dogs how to attack and bring down a human target. The training session went on for more than an hour
The Poor Fkn Dog's R probably gonna get Sick now! Fkn Asshole's!!!
SP

Milokliz

Rookie
View attachment 584453
View attachment 584452

*My Reaction*

And now, South Africa turned into a shithole

wiggins

Forum Veteran
View attachment 584453
View attachment 584452

*My Reaction*

He must have done something really bad, like, disrespect a white person or something.
Lucky they went easy on him as I would have really got stuck in.
Disrespecting the white man (or woman) is really about as bad as it gets for darkies.

South Africa should never have given up. They remain a beacon of clarity for todays fucked up world...

I used to imagine a world in which RSA invaded north and Israel invaded south until they met up and then could sort Africa out once and for all.

Alas it never happened.

Back