Gook wife gets a bloody beating from gook husband (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!

Honest

Hey asshole, quit honkin on the pub floor
What the fuck were they doing to begin with, wtf did she say that made him go full retard.
This whole vid is a cluster fuck.

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕𝚊 𝚘𝚏 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑.
Who's filming? Good of them to keep filming, I guess.
I assume it was their kid, the way the woman looked at the camera they possibly planned to get the evidence they need to get rid of the piece of shit.

Thats a lot of stools, are they gonna do a crate challenge of some description?

Last edited:

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
OK so what I can try and figure out from this, the blood is already on the floor and it appears it's because the Dude Gook had a blood nose and was stupidly just letting it drip on the floor cos he didn't give a shit where it fell. From this assumption I can assume Gook wife must have hit him or knocked him accidentally or from self defense or some shit and after he stood leaned over stunned momentarily he then unleashed his full Primal Warrior Psycho Chink mode upon her. I can also conclude that this uncoordinated numbskull was NOT trained by Jackie Chan.

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
OK so what I can try and figure out from this, the blood is already on the floor and it appears it's because the Dude Gook had a blood nose and was stupidly just letting it drip on the floor cos he didn't give a shit where it fell. From this assumption I can assume Gook wife must have hit him or knocked him accidentally or from self defense or some shit and after he stood leaned over stunned momentarily he then unleashed his full Primal Warrior Psycho Chink mode upon her. I can also conclude that this uncoordinated numbskull was NOT trained by Jackie Chan.

She forgot to put a tampon in her foof and menstruated on the floor enraging her husband.
- Non-feminist humour answer.

He was trying to kill the Wicked Witch of the West. Her foot can be seen peeking out from under the table where the man was first looking all macho. His wife made the mistake of suggesting he just threw some water on her and he felt she questioned his manliness.
- Daft response.

His wife just played some Justin Bieber and it made his ears bleed so he got upset. And quite rightly too. Justin Bieber is shit!
- The absolute truth.

The guy is a total twat of a tiny dick fart sniffer though. I hope he slips on the blood and ‘bumps his head and doesn’t get up in the morning’ (old nursery rhymes were much darker lol).

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
She forgot to put a tampon in her foof and menstruated on the floor enraging her husband.
- Non-feminist humour answer.

He was trying to kill the Wicked Witch of the West. Her foot can be seen peeking out from under the table where the man was first looking all macho. His wife made the mistake of suggesting he just threw some water on her and he felt she questioned his manliness.
- Daft response.

His wife just played some Justin Bieber and it made his ears bleed so he got upset. And quite rightly too. Justin Bieber is shit!
- The absolute truth.

The guy is a total twat of a tiny dick fart sniffer though. I hope he slips on the blood and ‘bumps his head and doesn’t get up in the morning’ (old nursery rhymes were much darker lol).
Most definitely the witch!!
I'm very daft. Witches be bitches yo

Back