beatings Abuse 🤬 (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

badangel7

i'm a cyborg
He told her no crust on his pb&j.
ok, that was funny despite my disapproval... 🤣
I am sure his wife did something onacceptabel and deserved a light beat. This is culture and religion. Dont judge the man.
and this here is not funny at all
YOU CAN'T BEAT AN ANIMAL, CHILD, OR WOMAN AND THEN HIDE BEHIND YOUR CULTURE AND RELIGION

sorry, i didn't mean to yell...
wait, YES I FKN DID...

Last edited:

badangel7

i'm a cyborg
I pity the wives and children who are innocent and unfortunate enough to be under this religion. 😞
i just watched a post in here
documentary about a father who applied to the courts to have his widowed daughter given back to him like property cuz she didn't want to marry her bro-in-law or uncle-in-law as required by Sharia...
i forget where that post is but it was nauseating...

CursedNightingale

Cloudy, with a chance of fuck this
This user was banned
i just watched a post in here
documentary about a father who applied to the courts to have his widowed daughter given back to him like property cuz she didn't want to marry her bro-in-law or uncle-in-law as required by Sharia...
i forget where that post is but it was nauseating...
I haven’t watched it yet but i feel physically sick already.

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.

DokraOwl

Hooter
I am sure his wife did something onacceptabel and deserved a light beat. This is culture and religion. Dont judge the man.
Him: "This is what you get for giving me AIDS! I whip you until you are cured! Then you whip me until I am cured too!"
Her: "Thank you husband! Though the whipping hurts I'm sure it will cure me! Ignore my screams off pain and keep at it!"

Blood_Sport

Utter bastard
You can beat your wife like this for simply disrespecting you, if she calls the police, they will tell her to respect her husband.. I learned this from a former worker who came to the UK from the Democratic Republic of Congo.. definitely not the type of fellow you mess with!

Back