Grace Millane murderer sentenced. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Eligible for release after only 17 years?? I'm not a tough-on-crime type by any means but c'mon now, that's preposterous. My childhood friend (Brian Keith Fitz) has been in Texas state prison since 1995 for Aggravated Robbery (nobody died in his case). 25 calendar years, he was 17 when he went in & is 42 now. His very first parole eligibility was last year in November. American justice is way too harsh compared to other countries.

mojomaniac

This user was banned
Eligible for release after only 17 years?? I'm not a tough-on-crime type by any means but c'mon now, that's preposterous. My childhood friend (Brian Keith Fitz) has been in Texas state prison since 1995 for Aggravated Robbery (nobody died in his case). 25 calendar years, he was 17 when he went in & is 42 now. His very first parole eligibility was last year in November. American justice is way too harsh compared to other countries.
There is a double murderer here who was sentenced to life with a minimum of 17 years back in 1998, he's still in and has been denied parole recently, probably never being released.

That's 'minimum', this creep won't be going anywhere.

There is a double murderer here who was sentenced to life with a minimum of 17 years back in 1998, he's still in and has been denied parole recently, probably never being released.

That's 'minimum', this creep won't be going anywhere.
Okay good, that's very reassuring to hear. I have a 6 year old daughter. I believe sex criminals deserve worse than the law allows.

curiouslonelygirl

Innocent Soul
The news said the murderer kept several photos of Grace's body in different positions. How strange. The man is a modern version of Ted Bundy.

Back