Grady judd still at work.. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

McM

ARSELING
A prison guard is not allowed to visit a prostitute in his spare time?
Or is prostitution prohibited in general?

Its illegal in most US states, FL being one of them. Only state i know of it being legal in is Nevada but there could be others I don't know of.

Reactions: McM

wiggins

Forum Veteran
i used to run a methadone clinic. Marriage on the rocks, no sex. The thought of purchasing the services of a prostitute did cross my mind but the thought of her rocking up to the dosing window next day and telling everyone how the Team Leader likes licking butt made sure it all remained a fantasy...

McM

ARSELING
i used to run a methadone clinic. Marriage on the rocks, no sex.
Yep. I used to get L-Polamidon ('double strong' methadone) once in the '90s for a while, it's almost a chemical castration. Mentally and physically.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Yep. I used to get L-Polamidon ('double strong' methadone) once in the '90s for a while, it's almost a chemical castration. Mentally and physically.
A lot of my clients liked the methadone. They'd be salivating as they waited for the dose.

Hard to withdrawal from though. Very long half life...

McM

ARSELING
A lot of my clients liked the methadone. They'd be salivating as they waited for the dose.

Hard to withdrawal from though. Very long half life...

I've been 6 weeks in detox in psychiatry for a quite high dose and didn't feel much better the next 3 months in therapy as well. The sleeplessness was the worst.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
i used to run a methadone clinic. Marriage on the rocks, no sex. The thought of purchasing the services of a prostitute did cross my mind but the thought of her rocking up to the dosing window next day and telling everyone how the Team Leader likes licking butt made sure it all remained a fantasy...
Ha ha ha ha ha!🤣🤣🤣
We all still know anyway! Lickity Lickity Lick!👅👅👅 Lmao,🤣...SP

Reject

This user was banned
Just some redneck boy acting tough, and people are crazy about it. Like he cares for anyone but himself.

Back