Grady Judd talks about sting operation (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

McM

ARSELING
I live in his Town, and have met him many times. He's the best thing for our County. He's super active in all community areas but he's funny asf
That's cool. I like his videos too and find it interesting to see how the police work and act in other countries. It's very different from how they do it here in Germany.
I just had the impression he was a bit tired/distracted during this press conference. ;)

mrln

silent ghost
every police dept needs a grady judd. and if they do have one,they need to be as voicterous as he is.
he looks like hes been putting on a bit of weight there.

Boondocks Gussie

Ніколи не довіряй живому 👻👽
That's cool. I like his videos too and find it interesting to see how the police work and act in other countries. It's very different from how they do it here in Germany.
I just had the impression he was a bit tired/distracted during this press conference. ;)
Grady Judd is really outstanding. He does work super hard and he's always got things under control. My favorite quote he ever said was "Only reason we stopped shooting, we ran outta bullets. "

Reactions: McM

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
The stings are being conducted in partnership with Chris Hansen's new show TAKEDOWN too. 👍

Back