Guns Naomi judd autopsy report (1 Viewer)

Guns

Users who are viewing this thread

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
"Normal Female Parts" - what, compared to Abnormal Female Parts? Fucking prude - just say what you have to say: breasts, nipples, vulva, vagina - fucking uptight Americans. I see the legacy of the Mayflower colonists lives on in the 21st Century.

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
"Normal Female Parts" - what, compared to Abnormal Female Parts? Fucking prude - just say what you have to say: breasts, nipples, vulva, vagina - fucking uptight Americans. I see the legacy of the Mayflower colonists lives on in the 21st Century.
yeah thats what happens when the country was founded by religious fanatics who were too extreme for other religious fanatics, so much so that they were basically forced to flee to america with the other "undesirables" they sent over first to colonize

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
yeah thats what happens when the country was founded by religious fanatics who were too extreme for other religious fanatics, so much so that they were basically forced to flee to america with the other "undesirables" they sent over first to colonize
Noooo! That isn’t true! Ann Coulter said her ancestors who came to America looking for the American dream were “ settlers and explorers “.l. They were never immigrants. All those that came after, well those are the immigrants. As long as her ancestors were the first immi- ,I mean, settlers here, fuck everybody else!

Back