Grieving Father Calls Out Phony "Black Lives Matter" Negroes (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Wolf

The weak are meat the strong do eat...
I think this is an important issue often ignored with with the black lives matter movement. If you have community or cultural issues as serious and as violent as what is often reported on and/or portrayed In media than it's understandable the fear and reluctance of others to associate with people of color.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
I think this is an important issue often ignored with with the black lives matter movement. If you have community or cultural issues as serious and as violent as what is often reported on and/or portrayed In media than it's understandable the fear and reluctance of others to associate with people of color.

Of course that's an important issue. It has been since day one of BLM's formation and it's not something that is often ignored. It is something which is completely ignored.

Democrats, the media, people and organizations who claim to champion the plight of black people are black peoples' worst enemies. They are societies' worst enemies. They do far more to hurt race relations than "white supremacy".

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
PinkE said:
Finally someone said it, even though we all say it and get called bigots for it. Black lives don't matter to blacks.

Civil Rights attorney Leo Terrell has been speaking out loudly and often for the past few weeks.
He can't stomach the group "Black Lives Matter."

Here's a small sample...

Regards,
-Ward

Racist Bastard

Forum Veteran
By people of color you mean niggers right?

Back