Gun shop ordered to pay millions to injured police officers (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Mrs.REVmsr

Misfits of Shout Box
shit. i hate this 2 min editing. anyways, next will be all gun owners and future owners to pay millions for wounded cops, probably be state wide too.

angelo212

Well Known Member
Punk cop says his wounds have made his work difficult . Get the fuck off the job then. Nobody needs a half azz bitch out there. They'll lose on appeals.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Authorities have said more than 500 firearms recovered from crime scenes had been traced back to Badger Guns and Badger Outdoors, making it the "No. 1 crime gun dealer in America," according to a 2005 charging document from an unrelated case.

So wait, they (cops) know that but don't do anything until their own get shot 10 years later?

download (2).jpg

R a n d o m

af9yTg2fNlDqHcOFkK
Nothing wrong with this if you actually read the article.
Retards trying to work the system selling guns illegally. Cops cannot prove it but when shot they can take it to court for at least some sort of justice.And promptly do so.

Punk cop says his wounds have made his work difficult . Get the fuck off the job then. Nobody needs a half azz bitch out there. They'll lose on appeals.
One bullet shattered eight of Norberg's teeth, blew through his cheek and lodged into his shoulder.
Yeah because being shot in the mouth and shoulder you can just buy an aspirin and shrug off?.....

shit. i hate this 2 min editing. anyways, next will be all gun owners and future owners to pay millions for wounded cops, probably be state wide too.
How did you reach that interesting conclusion?

Mrs.REVmsr

Misfits of Shout Box
How did you reach that interesting conclusion?

they're already nailing gun shops, whats stopping them of going after gun owners? if anything the cops need to go the andy griffth route, only allow them 1 bullet and it has to stay in their pocket.

R a n d o m

af9yTg2fNlDqHcOFkK
they're already nailing gun shops, whats stopping them of going after gun owners? if anything the cops need to go the andy griffth route, only allow them 1 bullet and it has to stay in their pocket.
I can't speak for any other case but this one seems pretty straight forward. So the only "gun owners" they are going after is the kind like the guy Jacob Collins who in this case that plead guilty to "straw buying" guns for other people.

To take the leap from the courts issuing someone selling illegal guns to pay for damages they cause, to legit gun owners getting arrested/sued( or whatever you meant by "going after") is very hyperbolic in my opinion.

OT:
No offense but it seems to me that many people are getting dragged in by fearmongers onto the "they want to take our guns" bandwagon. When to me it seems that "they" just want to make it harder for people to get them. Akin to the license you have for your car.

I personally is for a state by state mandatory vote on the issue of gun control, so that once and for all(or at least a while) people can choose what they want in their state and if they don't like the results there are plenty others available.

Mrs.REVmsr

Misfits of Shout Box
buy illegal guns isnt gonna stop blasting the police, i can see their point if the guys are selling throw aways or stolen guns.

Back