bizarre Guy Is Angry At The State Of Public Toilets (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Theseus

King Of Athens
Me after he put his hand in there! 💀
0D471342-D9F6-4DA5-82D9-51C76DA903CD.gif

Never have your cup of coffee while on GG ...
I eat and watch this shit! 😂🤘🏻

Dolly

Uppity cunt
Wonder what he's talking about!?
Something like 'You know that it is very annoying to go to a public toilet and get it like this is that I don't know what takes to get it like this you to take a shit and clean it like this so it is not dirty and it is very unpleasant so my friend when you go to take a shit good god clean it well '

I think @Preacher is fluent, He may help more.

Preacher

Forum Veteran
Something like 'You know that it is very annoying to go to a public toilet and get it like this is that I don't know what takes to get it like this you to take a shit and clean it like this so it is not dirty and it is very unpleasant so my friend when you go to take a shit good god clean it well '

I think @Preacher is fluent, He may help more.

What he says is basically what you wrote.

"You know that it is quite annoying to arrive at a public bathroom and find this. I don't know how difficult it is for you to grab and clean this like this so that it doesn't stay there. It's easy. So, my friend, when you go to take a shit, clean this well. God..."

The accent is Venezuelan/Colombian and his voice tone is sarcastic.

Last edited:

Dolly

Uppity cunt
What he says is basically what you wrote.

"You know that it is quite annoying to arrive at a public bathroom and find this. I don't know how difficult it is for you to grab and clean this like this so that it doesn't stay there. It's easy. So, my friend, when you go to take a shit, clean this well. God..."

The accent is Venezuelan/Colombian and his voice tone is sarcastic.
Gracias. I knew you would be able to string it together better x

Back