beatings ~Guy Pistol Whips His Girlfriend On Livestream~ (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
Nah I think I'll expose your sorry weak-tit bitch shit. All these women getting hacked to pieces here on goregrish and the one that sets your stinky pussy ablaze is the one where some punk pistol whips a bitch. Fuck your selective outrage ya fucking stinky prostitute, trick fucking stanknho. 😤
Well let me put it this way. Your a nobody here and no one cares what you have to say so Stfu and get back on topic to this thread.

Well let me put it this way. Your a nobody here and no one cares what you have to say so Stfu and get back on topic to this thread.
I can literally hear the maggots in your cunt squirming & writhing with displeasure. try to settle down little miss internet. You're not impressing me.

Looks like someone else has joined GG from 4chan... and they're a woman beater!
Nah I just don't watch a women get chopped up raped and gutted one minute then squirm like a worm when one gets slapped with a pistol.
There's some bitchdom and straight bitches here at gg at times. Lmmfao 🤣😆🤣😆

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
I can literally hear the maggots in your cunt squirming & writhing with displeasure. try to settle down little miss internet. You're not impressing me.

Nah I just don't watch a women get chopped up raped and gutted one minute then squirm like a worm when one gets slapped with a pistol.
There's some bitchdom and straight bitches here at gg at times. Lmmfao 🤣😆🤣😆
Ive already warned you once to stay on topic to this thread. Next time you’ll get a SB ride..

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
What a dick, I hope she shoots him in the stomach while he sleeps
The sad truth is she is probably already decaying somewhere cold and wet. Him too maybe, this type of shit in russia and related countries (basically what used to be ussr) these dudes get lynched, or kill themselves before they can be. So at least theres that.

yago2005

Rookie
If you’re gonna point that gun at someone for that long you better use the motherfucker 😂😂

Back