beatings Guy Smacks Around Female Neighbor (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
Better learn to weave and bob or at least proper cover up if you are going to talk shit to a drunk.
Proper covering up is your balled up hands over face and then you want to turn your shoulder the opposite way of the opponents dominate arm which if you have never fought them you just guess and assume it's their right. This position will also give you more power in your swing when you see an opening usually after the hit you because their momentum will take them into your power swing. And keep your feet apart, aim for the bridge of their nose.

The anarchist

Forum Veteran
Better learn to weave and bob or at least proper cover up if you are going to talk shit to a drunk.
Proper covering up is your balled up hands over face and then you want to turn your shoulder the opposite way of the opponents dominate arm which if you have never fought them you just guess and assume it's their right. This position will also give you more power in your swing when you see an opening usually after the hit you because their momentum will take them into your power swing. And keep your feet apart, aim for the bridge of their nose.
Very accurate for a boxing match, not really relevant to a punk ass coward beating up a old lady or any woman for that matter 😉

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
Very accurate for a boxing match, not really relevant to a punk ass coward beating up a old lady or any woman for that matter 😉
Anyone can learn.Even G-mo. And you know she was nagging him and complaining about something he had done thinking he's a man so he won't hit me but she forget he's a drunk piece of shit. I mean I wouldn't go starting fist fights only knowing that but I won a lot of fights with it. The Drunker they are the easier it is to take them out.

Back