Crime Guy Stabbed And Killed over Bag Of Chip In NY (1 Viewer)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

H82Go8675309

𝐉𝐫
No,the old fella came out the victor in this scuffle.
Oh, i thought you meant he somehow died in the 3-4 nights in jail. He gonna still lose his life over this incident. The term Sambo threw me off, idt I've ever used that in my life. I think the older guy's name is similar. I'll have to look again, I all ready forgot it but, it's in the New York Post.
He stabbed him, the black dude, two times & slashed his neck too, over chips, maybe self defense & stint in nuthouse. There was a lady (gf) involved who got the black guy to do that it seemed like but, I didn't read the entire thing. It's a tabloid kind of paper.

Edit: bodega guy was alba, nvm.

I thought it was the negro that died? -
It was. No sleep, my bad. Disregard HG! Disregard.

I obvs need cocaine today versus coffee gdi. 😵‍💫

Last edited:
Reactions: McM

Rick James

Libtard in da house bitches!
Amiri shirts are very classy. I don’t think amiri owners are supposed to go into stores like that, and then talk shit to older dudes.

This is a lesson to false preppies. Don’t be falsely classy. Or karma will fuck you up.

Panzercat79

Well Known Member
Oh, i thought you meant he somehow died in the 3-4 nights in jail. He gonna still lose his life over this incident. The term Sambo threw me off, idt I've ever used that in my life. I think the older guy's name is similar. I'll have to look again, I all ready forgot it but, it's in the New York Post.
He stabbed him, the black dude, two times & slashed his neck too, over chips, maybe self defense & stint in nuthouse. There was a lady (gf) involved who got the black guy to do that it seemed like but, I didn't read the entire thing. It's a tabloid kind of paper.

Edit: bodega guy was alba, nvm.

It was. No sleep, my bad. Disregard HG! Disregard.

I obvs need cocaine today versus coffee gdi. 😵‍💫
You have to understand for an older gentleman,such as myself,Sambo is just a nicer way to say nigger.

JamieSKap

Rookie
Don't they usually keep a pistol or a shotgun behind the counter or is this dude just such a badass that he keeps a knife?
Dude's like, "Ah, shit, he came back here. Ah, shit, he pushed me. Ah, shit, now I'm gonna have to get up w/ a purpose, grab my blade and stick this pig," like it was an inconvenience durin' an otherwise mundane day on the job. Old dude's probably havin' Nam flashbacks and lovin' it.
Maybe if the jig wasn't so concerned about makin' hand gestures and holdin' his pants up he'd have been able to defend himself against that ole' cracka'.
Jig-a-jig-a-boo-boo :pedobear:

Back