Hamas cheeseburger brigade surrenders (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Skull81

卐 People Hater 卐
war-cat-kill-em-all.gif

Denim Chicken

Full-On Rapist
I know , let's pick a fight with an ultra militant superpower that has 1000x our fighting power. Yeah that's a good idea

wiggins

Forum Veteran
I know , let's pick a fight with an ultra militant superpower that has 1000x our fighting power. Yeah that's a good idea
I think Iran's idea was to light the flame that will ignite the whole region...

Turkey is pretty fired up at present. Get Egypt and Syria on side and Israel may have to flatten Tehran, Cairo and Istanbul...

Thatā€™s some Human Centipede 3 shit right there.
Now that would be some war crime....

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
Turkey is pretty fired up at present. Get Egypt and Syria on side and Israel may have to flatten Tehran, Cairo and Istanbul...
You say that like it's a bad thing.....

Istanbul is due a sizeable calamity any year now, between their shitty build standards, and the frequent earthquakes they are getting now.

Cairo is about to be switched off when Ethiopia finishes their mega-dam over the White Nile. They can deny Cairo water any time they like...

And no one will miss Tehran - ever. Iran used to be a thriving forward-looking country in the 70s..... until a theocracy seized power, driving the country back into the stone-age. Iran can just die, and no one in the world will shed a tear.

Back