Hamas decapitates babies in kibbutz (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Lying Israelis. On June 8, 1967, the Israelis attacked (and attempted to sink) the USS Liberty--an intelligence gathering naval vessel--in international waters. Why? Because the Israelis wanted to seize the Golan Heights (i.e., land grab), invade Syria, and leave no witnesses. Over 200 of our sailors were seriously injured or killed. This slaughtering of our sailors took place, even after the Israelis positively identified the Liberty as an American vessel (many times over). Our vessel underwent several strafing runs, a fucking napalm strike, a direct torpedo hit, and barrages of armor-piercing machine-gun fire (aimed at our sailors attempting to flee on lifeboats). THESE ARE FACTS. | Keep licking their boots. FUCK ISRAEL!

vaga

mustard
This user was banned
Don't mind me, just reigniting this debate to stir up some more shit.
photo_2023-11-30_12-44-26.jpg

idf.png

Saltedblood

Rookie
Israhell propaganda.... Hamas never decapitated baby's or rape woman etc etc.... Bombing Shifa hospital because hamas is under the hospital In a bunker that Israel built themselves.... Lying killing raping FUCK Israel oh and BTW the whole operation is to complete something else but Europeans will see very soon🤣🤣🤣

Goldfingers

Rookie
https://www.businessinsider.com/idf-says-hamas-decapitated-babies-in-israel-2023-10

Fucking disgusting animals they will endure the most excruciating death imaginable I promise you this. These sand Basketball Americans will be burned to a crisp by next week.
It's been proven that the IDF chickens are using old footage,fake digital effects,Ai etc. as justification for genocide.
They're embarrassing scum.
Show me unequivocal, independent,verifiable proof and I'll talk about it.
Morons

Adam_Zapple

Well Known Member
i'm jewish and i can say with certainty it didn't happen at all, it's all a cheap zionazi propaganda. don't believe the israeli media, they're bunch of liars, not that AL JAZEERA is innocent, it's just both sides lying on purpose.
Bye bye! Rule #4!!! Hahahahaha

Hak83

Lurker
Back