Hamas decapitates babies in kibbutz (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

FayC

~~~~~~
Never thought about that
Thanks for clarifying that.
Keep up the good work on this site it is my favorite.
Thank you!
It was on here. I seen the baby next to its mom with the head on the side of the baby. So yes it happened and probably still happening.
100 % bullshit.

The same story happen exactly 33 years to the day (October 10, 1990) after the announcement of the Kuwait incubator Hoax.

33 is an important number among trowels and other cabbalists.

Hamas and Hezbollah are not daech and al-nosra.

This is yet another Israeli war story. The aim is to distract attention from the real massacres of Palestinian civilians, particularly women, the elderly and babies, filmed by Palestinian television and royally ignored by Western TV. You can be sure that if these massacres of Israeli babies were real, the Zionists would relay them over and over again, as they would serve their putrid cause perfectly. Everything is done to dehumanize the Palestinians and win Western opinion (the others are no longer fooled) over to "Israel".

Everything is purely symbolic.

The number 40 is especially important in the Bible: it is associated with major events and evokes a transition to a new state.

A number with a purely temporal dimension, 40 heralds a new cycle, a phase of change or a test to be passed through, leading to a new order.
In the Bible, the number 40 represents the duration of a major event, a trial, a punishment or a founding reign: it is therefore the number of passage and transformation, almost always leading to a new covenant.
I seen it on here. The baby was next to its mom and the head was next to the baby. Yes it happened and is probably still happening as this war goes on.

Jon N.

Forum Veteran
Nothing to apologise for. Welcome to the GG wailing wall...

What is nice is that that nasty little poof Zelensky is no longer getting any airplay... nor ammo.

And anyway, Roosevelt described the US as the 'world's arsenal'. So its living up to its name...
Thanks Brother!!

Vwj

NewbieX
It was on here. I seen the baby next to its mom with the head on the side of the baby. So yes it happened and probably still happening.

I seen it on here. The baby was next to its mom and the head was next to the baby. Yes it happened and is probably still happening as this war goes on.
Link?

McM

ARSELING
The Germans in WW1 hacked the hands of Belgian nuns and babies off and ate them! Don't know if grilled or raw.
Read it in a French magazine from 1914.

bruchinski2.jpg

NILIII

Shitskin Slayer
Never happened, if it did it would be all over the internet just like everything else, when ISIS did it, we actually had proof of it.

Nikolaiev

I AM the one who Jew-Jewㅤ -Ne Varietur-
100 % bullshit.

The same story happen exactly 33 years to the day (October 10, 1990) after the announcement of the Kuwait incubator Hoax.

33 is an important number among trowels and other cabbalists.

Hamas and Hezbollah are not daech and al-nosra.

This is yet another Israeli war story. The aim is to distract attention from the real massacres of Palestinian civilians, particularly women, the elderly and babies, filmed by Palestinian television and royally ignored by Western TV. You can be sure that if these massacres of Israeli babies were real, the Zionists would relay them over and over again, as they would serve their putrid cause perfectly. Everything is done to dehumanize the Palestinians and win Western opinion (the others are no longer fooled) over to "Israel".

Everything is purely symbolic.

The number 40 is especially important in the Bible: it is associated with major events and evokes a transition to a new state.

A number with a purely temporal dimension, 40 heralds a new cycle, a phase of change or a test to be passed through, leading to a new order.
In the Bible, the number 40 represents the duration of a major event, a trial, a punishment or a founding reign: it is therefore the number of passage and transformation, almost always leading to a new covenant.
''Hi, John''

''Hi, John''

Yep, you're right, buddy.

Asspipe

Hugh Jassole
“We’re dealing with animals and will act accordingly”. “We will change the Middle East”. Right or wrong Israel is basically saying hold my beer and watch this shit. And we will
Netanyahu recent nationally televised speech

“Remember what Amalek has done to you….says our Holy Bible”.

1 Samuel 15:3
“Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass”.

It’s an inferno that only waits to see how much the Arab world will be willing to take

Back