bizarre Happy birthday sandeep (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Cauntsniff

Wadiyatalkinabeet??
Now I know the general assumption is most jumbalis are a weird race kinda backwards etc etc so I've seen quite a lot of these vids exactly the same thing looks like some guy or girls bday or summat they all spray shit direct at there heads that's obviously flammable now when I say I've seen a lot of these ITS A LOT.....my point is it looks more like they're purposely setting the person on fire for whatever reason..... what do u lot reckon they're getting toasted for as its the face they normally do punishment fits crime b.s ....chop hands off for stealing etc

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
Now I know the general assumption is most jumbalis are a weird race kinda backwards etc etc so I've seen quite a lot of these vids exactly the same thing looks like some guy or girls bday or summat they all spray shit direct at there heads that's obviously flammable now when I say I've seen a lot of these ITS A LOT.....my point is it looks more like they're purposely setting the person on fire for whatever reason..... what do u lot reckon they're getting toasted for as its the face they normally do punishment fits crime b.s ....chop hands off for stealing etc
Was there actually a point to that wall of text?

Back