"Have you found what is in the walls yet?" Letters Force Family From Their New 1.3 Million $ Home (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

R

Ripp3r

Internet Warrior
One, two, the WATCHER is coming for you.

Three, four, Better lock your door

Five, six, grab a crucifix.

Seven, eight, Gonna stay up late.

Nine, ten, Never sleep again....

One, two, the WATCHER is coming for you.

Three, four, Better lock your door

Five, six, grab a crucifix.

Seven, eight, Ya better stay awake.

Nine, ten, He's back again.

zinfandel

The hair-flip of death
I'm sure "the watcher" is full of dooky about generations watching the house before. I suppose if it was just me I wouldn't give two farts over this guy but because they have kids...I guess I can't blame them for being worried.

Obviously, some person is trolling them for kicks. They should look into the people who were outbid on the house when it was for sale.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
I'd just get some cameras for around the outside of the house. You can get a good system with 8 day/night cameras, a box that records up to 40-something hours of video at a time and that can burn it on a DVD, or record over it on the hard drive. It also comes with a TV that shows a live feed of all 8 cameras at once. I think it's about $240 at BJ's Wholesale Club. That's where I got mine from. The cameras are black, sleek and very small and easy to hide as well.

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
I'd just get some cameras for around the outside of the house. You can get a good system with 8 day/night cameras, a box that records up to 40-something hours of video at a time and that can burn it on a DVD, or record over it on the hard drive. It also comes with a TV that shows a live feed of all 8 cameras at once. I think it's about $240 at BJ's Wholesale Club. That's where I got mine from. The cameras are black, sleek and very small and easy to hide as well.

Actually the system today have digital DVR that records on hard drive, and companies like Digital Watchdog have their own encrypted cloud and phone apps to access live. Systems are quite more expensive than the shit-in-a-box you get at BJ's or other retailers, but you can also make the system completely wireless if you want. I sell them and install them.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Actually the system today have digital DVR that records on hard drive, and companies like Digital Watchdog have their own encrypted cloud and phone apps to access live. Systems are quite more expensive than the shit-in-a-box you get at BJ's or other retailers, but you can also make the system completely wireless if you want. I sell them and install them.

Well I'm sure Mr. $1.3 million dollar house guy could afford the best that you sell, but I was just talking about what I, Mr. $50k a year after taxes guy, has.

Also, although it is a cool feature, I kind of laugh at the fact that people can watch in real time their house being burglarized now. What are you going to do, call the house phone while you are 20 miles away in your car and hope he answers the phone, so that you can tell him to please put back your stuff and go away?

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
Well I'm sure Mr. $1.3 million dollar house guy could afford the best that you sell, but I was just talking about what I, Mr. $50k a year after taxes guy, has.

Also, although it is a cool feature, I kind of laugh at the fact that people can watch in real time their house being burglarized now. What are you going to do, call the house phone while you are 20 miles away in your car and hope he answers the phone, so that you can tell him to please put back your stuff and go away?

In motion detention mode the system will send you notifications of any camera being triggered. You get on your pc at the office or on your phone app and verify if it is an intruder, and if so you can call 911 and tell them you are being robbed, etc.

Back