Crime He Had No Idea He Was Being Taped (1 Viewer)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
ideo being shared shows a young woman being attacked on a street. The incident would have occurred in the Armando Mendes neighborhood, and the suspect would be the victim's partner.

The recording, made in secret, captures a man raising his voice and acting aggressively towards the woman, who is crying while sitting on the edge of a sidewalk.

In a threatening gesture, the man raises his hands as if to choke her, but hesitates. However, shortly after, he hits her chin with a punch. The abuser then grabs the young woman's neck, who tries to call for help. In a state of panic, she struggles trying to free herself, but ends up losing consciousness, probably due to the lack of air caused by the compression of her neck that prevented her from breathing.

Upon realizing the seriousness of what happened, the man makes a failed attempt to revive the young woman. Vehicles, including cars and motorcycles, pass by, witnessing the scene without intervening.

Confused and agitated, the attacker runs out in search of help, calling for someone named Juan.

Police are now aware of the video and are expected to conduct a detailed investigation about the case.

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
I am not so sure she passed out that quickly from oxygen deprivation, you can go like 5 minutes without oxygen. More likely he cut off the blood flow to her brain. In any case, the assholes with the camera could have done something useful, like save her fucking life, instead of just sitting there recording.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
I am not so sure she passed out that quickly from oxygen deprivation, you can go like 5 minutes without oxygen. More likely he cut off the blood flow to her brain. In any case, the assholes with the camera could have done something useful, like save her fucking life, instead of just sitting there recording.
Blood is what carries oxygen to your brain. Cutting blood flow to the brain deprives the brain of oxygen. Oxygen deprivation can render you unconscious quite rapidly. Within seconds even. Oxygen deprivation beyond "5 minutes" as you say, is when you would experience brain death or when your brain begins suffering permanent brain damage.

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
Blood is what carries oxygen to your brain. Cutting blood flow to the brain deprives the brain of oxygen. Oxygen deprivation can render you unconscious quite rapidly. Within seconds even. Oxygen deprivation beyond "5 minutes" as you say, is when you would experience brain death or when your brain begins suffering permanent brain damage.

Yes, I should have been clearer. People don't usually pass out/die from strangulation because they are unable to breathe. That is what I was referring to. And you can hold your breath for quite a long time. The longest free dive on record was 24 minutes. Obviously people who haven't trained cannot do that, but not being able to breathe for a couple minutes doesn't equal death or even unconsciousness.

Back