Lesley Ann Downey Tape Transcript - one of the Moors Murders victims (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dolly

Uppity cunt
"burning crack on a spoon" - it's endearing how naive you are regarding drugs... It really is...
Oh ffs why dont you go shoot some weed up

Lol Its just never been for me I've tried weed a few times and someone once put Rohypnol in my drink thats about it. Being ronnied wasnt fun, was fortunately out with 2 friends who realised what happened. I think my heads nuts enough without help.

• Haha
Reactions: HG

Dolly

Uppity cunt
I know it is honey...

Ive never been spiked, all these years of battering drugs and not one bastard has had the decency to get me going without my consent...
Oh it doesnt get you going. its terrifying Id only had a couple of drinks, and even when im drunk im still upright, able to speak properly and im just funny.. I suddenly started to fall over, couldn't walk, me legs just wouldnt communicate with my brain, my speech was slurred af ,my friends realised this was not drunk me this was something wrong me.. I was so scared I was rapidly losing control and the ability to communicate I had to be carried home I passed out cold for the entire evening and night ,no memory of anything other than the pub. I do recall 3 guys earlier offering to buy me drinks and to come sit with them.. they thought I was alone as my 2 friends were in a back room of the pub setting things up for a small leaving do. I dread to think what would have happened. I know I just appeared shit drunk at first.

• Sad

curiousT

Fresh Meat
Oh ffs why dont you go shoot some weed up

Lol Its just never been for me I've tried weed a few times and someone once put Rohypnol in my drink thats about it. Being ronnied wasnt fun, was fortunately out with 2 friends who realised what happened. I think my heads nuts enough without help.
Shoot weed? Are you fucking retarded?

• You gon get raped

Dolly

Uppity cunt
Shoot weed? Are you fucking retarded?
The only one of us that is retarded here is you.

You fucking thick bellend. My response is clearly a satirical reply to Garys previous post. Get your carer to explain it to you, daft knacker.

b6b324e73b2e4cad0dcaac6502f008fc.png

curiousT

Fresh Meat

You fucking thick bellend. My response is clearly a satirical reply to Garys previous post. Get your carer to explain it to you, daft knacker.

You really are hilarious!

View attachment 489712
You are so desperate. It’s all about Gary. No one cares about Gary. Get over him already

• Wow

curiousT

Fresh Meat
Back