beatings He wished he swallowed. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

IntriguedByDeath

Forum Veteran
Not usually a supporter of police brutality, but I'd have fucked him up too. Probably even worse. And as a Muay Thai enthusiast, l have to commend the knee strike.

IntriguedByDeath

Forum Veteran
How long have you trained for?
Around 10 years formally. Never competed though. It was more for exercise & self defense that l got into it. But l just fuck around on the heavy bag now, just to keep the skills up, relatively speaking. Yourself? (Just assuming due to the Venum gloves 😆)

Phatman

Scumbag
Around 10 years formally. Never competed though. It was more for exercise & self defense that l got into it. But l just fuck around on the heavy bag now, just to keep the skills up, relatively speaking. Yourself? (Just assuming due to the Venum gloves 😆)
I'm a Kahn 9. Been at it off and on for 20 years. If I kept at it better and wasn't such a lazy, fat cunt I would be better. I've never competed besides sparring and street fights. It's a good skill to have and it's a lot of fun.

IntriguedByDeath

Forum Veteran
I'm a Kahn 9. Been at it off and on for 20 years. If I kept at it better and wasn't such a lazy, fat cunt I would be better. I've never competed besides sparring and street fights. It's a good skill to have and it's a lot of fun.
Hell yeah man, you're left with some serious striking skills regardless of what else you do or don't do with it...and eight very hardened weapons always at your disposal. Errrrr make that ten l guess, if you count the feet & shins as separate.

mystery_man

˙˙˙ǝʌᴉƃ ᴉ sʞɔnɟ ssǝl ǝɥʇ 'ʇǝƃ ᴉ ɹǝplo ǝɥʇ
1694663274145.png

Back