bizarre Here we fucking go.. They're all kicking off In London. The Palestines... Uuuggghhhh. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
Nationwide pro-Palestine protests turn ugly https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...tml?ito=native_share_article-nativemenubutton

They are calling England a terrorist country too. Amoung other countries. I knew this wouldn't take long. Suddenly it's EVERYONE ELSES fault apart from their own kind and Israels. If you DON'T LIKE ENGLAND AND UK THEN FUCK OFF Init..
Going round London and scotland in MASSIVE crowds. They WILL bomb soon. All the terrorists will start up again in UKs major cities. They just can't behave.

I've spelt They're Wrong in the title amd I'm not sure how to fix it. Also hope this is in the right section too. 🤔😁

Fixed the Title 😁

Plenty MORE pictures and Videos in the News Link. Including someone stamping on Israels flags and dropping them.

Last edited:

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
Then the civilised countries can step in and nab all the oil & gas which they were primarily instrumental in exploring for and extracting for the Arabs who have no idea of technology whatsoever.
They're as bad as Africans, to be sure, and any lovely part of their cities most likely had interested parties who had western architects build because of said interest in such oil and were sick of looking at clay huts. But the sand monkeys destroy and bomb anything halfway decent, so its rubble amongst sand. Filthy muslims, what a pointless existence

Theseus

King Of Athens
If they tried that where I’m at the local street niggers wold start blasting them 🤣
D09B3B91-7E2A-4E81-9BDE-951EA5D9A604.gif

Back