bizarre Here we fucking go.. They're all kicking off In London. The Palestines... Uuuggghhhh. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Misfit-138-

Hates the living, loves the dead
Doing the same here in Aus. Should be automatically drafted to go back to their countries and fight. That'll stop them whinging and protesting. We don't want you here, fix it yourself.

KeVinVictus

Fuck you.. you fucking Fuck ...
Nationwide pro-Palestine protests turn ugly https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...tml?ito=native_share_article-nativemenubutton

They are calling England a terrorist country too. Amoung other countries. I knew this wouldn't take long. Suddenly it's EVERYONE ELSES fault apart from their own kind and Israels. If you DON'T LIKE ENGLAND AND UK THEN FUCK OFF Init..
Going round London and scotland in MASSIVE crowds. They WILL bomb soon. All the terrorists will start up again in UKs major cities. They just can't behave.
View attachment 715433

I've spelt They're Wrong in the title amd I'm not sure how to fix it. Also hope this is in the right section too. 🤔😁

Fixed the Title 😁

Plenty MORE pictures and Videos in the News Link. Including someone stamping on Israels flags and dropping them.
Open the borders : Angela Merkel

Cunt

beachdays76

Hate the left with my guts
These people are a disgrace, they shit where they eat, but the worst ones are the imbeciles that let them enter the countries and profit from benefits at expense of the locals while shitting their countries never to assimilate like oil and water.

dafuq

Rookie
I can solve this little war thing in a minute.
Gimme the launch button that says "
s-l1600-2.jpg
Easy"
Bye bye, Gaza. Hello beachfront property.

Vwj

NewbieX
Just watched a video on Facebook where the pro palis hit a anti pali, so a anti pali decked a pro and the pro palis started chanting “shame on you”
Exactly how this war started

deviant2

hell is other people
New World Order

World Economic Forum

World Bank

..these entities and the top tier that hold the keys are not a joke, nor a myth.

The conspiracy that was, is the reality.

Pay attention, ffs.

Clam

Forum Veteran
Nationwide pro-Palestine protests turn ugly https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...tml?ito=native_share_article-nativemenubutton

They are calling England a terrorist country too. Amoung other countries. I knew this wouldn't take long. Suddenly it's EVERYONE ELSES fault apart from their own kind and Israels. If you DON'T LIKE ENGLAND AND UK THEN FUCK OFF Init..
Going round London and scotland in MASSIVE crowds. They WILL bomb soon. All the terrorists will start up again in UKs major cities. They just can't behave.
View attachment 715433

I've spelt They're Wrong in the title amd I'm not sure how to fix it. Also hope this is in the right section too. 🤔😁

Fixed the Title 😁

Plenty MORE pictures and Videos in the News Link. Including someone stamping on Israels flags and dropping them.
Fuck these savages ! Send them to Allah!

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
Islam - as a religious creed - has to the worst. It sanctions murder, enslavement, and rewards those that die in it's name with a glorious afterlife.

Oh wait, I'm getting confused. That's Christianity.

Fun Fact: every single monotheistic faith is a shit-show, that peddles itself to the weak, the poor, the uneducated, the ignorant, and transforms all that misery into a force of destructive intent. That's why polititicians love the religious voters - because they are so easily manipulated. It don't matter if you're Christian, Muslim, or Jewish - if you have a faith, then you are being controlled by others who have an agenda.

And it's never in your long-term best interests. But, when in doubt, praise "Amen Jesus!", "Allah Ackbar", or "Gam zu l'tova!"
Cause you're about to get fucked - and no god is listening to your cries.

View attachment 715433

Fixed the Title 😁

You should fuck off from their lands, They didn't colonize the UK but the UK Colonize them, Africa, and a lot of other countries. So you and your country should fuck off, if your country didn't steal their treasure they would not come to UK today, they would have better lives if the UK didn't colonize them.

Islam - as a religious creed - has to the worst. It sanctions murder, enslavement, and rewards those that die in it's name with a glorious afterlife.

Oh wait, I'm getting confused. That's Christianity.

Fun Fact: every single monotheistic faith is a shit-show, that peddles itself to the weak, the poor, the uneducated, the ignorant, and transforms all that misery into a force of destructive intent. That's why polititicians love the religious voters - because they are so easily manipulated. It don't matter if you're Christian, Muslim, or Jewish - if you have a faith, then you are being controlled by others who have an agenda.

And it's never in your long-term best interests. But, when in doubt, praise "Amen Jesus!", "Allah Ackbar", or "Gam zu l'tova!"
Cause you're about to get fucked - and no god is listening to your cries.
You are talking about Christianity, In Christianity you are allowed to kill infants , the worst religion ever is Christianity

Fuck these savages ! Send them to Allah!
Fuck you, you can go to christ

Vwj

NewbieX
You should fuck off from their lands, They didn't colonize the UK but the UK Colonize them, Africa, and a lot of other countries. So you and your country should fuck off, if your country didn't steal their treasure they would not come to UK today, they would have better lives if the UK didn't colonize them.
So the ottomans didn’t colonise them?
What about genghis khan?
Or the Alexander the greats mob?
Or the romans?
Or you just showing hatred for the UK?

These people are a disgrace, they shit where they eat, but the worst ones are the imbeciles that let them enter the countries and profit from benefits at expense of the locals while shitting their countries never to assimilate like oil and water.
When they have a sponge, you eat with your hands, its another thing that your country colonizes and steals their treasure as you still do today in Africa 🤢🤮.

So the ottomans didn’t colonise them?
What about genghis khan?
Or the Alexander the greats mob?
Or the romans?
Or you just showing hatred for the UK?
We are talking about the UK, No Mongol or Turk says to them, get fuck out of their country, you did. If they will, they will get some replay as you.
So remember, They are in UK or the WEST only because your grandfather stole and colonized them. So, if you do have a little shame you will keep your mouth shut.

Vwj

NewbieX
We are talking about the UK, No Mongol or Turk says to them, get fuck out of their country, you did. If they will, they will get some replay as you.
So remember, They are in UK or the WEST only because your grandfather stole and colonized them. So, if you do have a little shame you will keep your mouth shut.
So the Arabs lost the land to the British, it’s ours, to do what we want with, get over it
That’s the Arab way
Funny thing is if we say get the fuck out of our country it’s racist/islamaphobic,

Back