bizarre Here we fucking go.. They're all kicking off In London. The Palestines... Uuuggghhhh. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

So the Arabs lost the land to the British, it’s ours, to do what we want with, get over it
That’s the Arab way
Funny thing is if we say get the fuck out of our country it’s racist/islamaphobic,
Same as the British lost Irland, and get fuck out of Irland... As I say once more, you are just ordinary thieves, if you and your country didn't steal they treasure they would not come there today. Return back what you stole from them and they will live in their own place with their treasure

Vwj

NewbieX
Same as the British lost Irland, and get fuck out of Irland... As I say once more, you are just ordinary thieves, if you and your country didn't steal they treasure they would not come there today. Return back what you stole from them and they will live in their own place with their treasure
Coming from a Muslim I take that as a compliment
You just destroy relics so people can’t find out their history, and invade all countries

Nationwide pro-Palestine protests turn ugly https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...tml?ito=native_share_article-nativemenubutton

They are calling England a terrorist country too. Amoung other countries. I knew this wouldn't take long. Suddenly it's EVERYONE ELSES fault apart from their own kind and Israels. If you DON'T LIKE ENGLAND AND UK THEN FUCK OFF Init..
Going round London and scotland in MASSIVE crowds. They WILL bomb soon. All the terrorists will start up again in UKs major cities. They just can't behave.
View attachment 715433

I've spelt They're Wrong in the title amd I'm not sure how to fix it. Also hope this is in the right section too. 🤔😁

Fixed the Title 😁

Plenty MORE pictures and Videos in the News Link. Including someone stamping on Israels flags and dropping them.
I don’t understand women so many countries are supporting Palestine’s war crimes because indiscriminate killing of civilians and bombing of hospitals is against the fucking Geneva Convention rules of war matter to protect the innocent civilians but of course, all they gonna do is kill, innocent civilians and then someday they’ll sit down and talk, but how many lives will be shattered how many hearts will be broken until the day that they sit down and talk

dwdays

We Shoulda Picked Our Own Cotton.
Nationwide pro-Palestine protests turn ugly https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...tml?ito=native_share_article-nativemenubutton

They are calling England a terrorist country too. Amoung other countries. I knew this wouldn't take long. Suddenly it's EVERYONE ELSES fault apart from their own kind and Israels. If you DON'T LIKE ENGLAND AND UK THEN FUCK OFF Init..
Going round London and scotland in MASSIVE crowds. They WILL bomb soon. All the terrorists will start up again in UKs major cities. They just can't behave.
View attachment 715433

I've spelt They're Wrong in the title amd I'm not sure how to fix it. Also hope this is in the right section too. 🤔😁

Fixed the Title 😁

Plenty MORE pictures and Videos in the News Link. Including someone stamping on Israels flags and dropping them.
It’s hard to tell goat-fucker dudes from their chicks……but if you look super close…..the chicks have small mustaches.

Clam

Forum Veteran
If Israel was wiped out we wouldn't have half the worlds problems we have now.
1698688075284.png

khryss96

NewbieX
It's funny how you're all talking, keyboard warriors 🤣🤣 wouldn't have the balls to say that in real life, you'd catch a bullet between the eyes..

Reactions: DrY

OmegaRed1

Fresh Meat
Palestine and Hamas supporters should go to Palestine and good riddance. Palestine doesn't create shit except destruction and death, shit country with backwards living.

Reactions: DrY

dedshite

Rookie
Yeah they're really dumb..
Met some fukwit Muslims in Sydney and they think they're so entitled.
But really, they're just a bunch of dimwits.
Have no ability to talk from their own point of view, just some justified religion based reasoning..
Man they are so fukin daft

SJW-Snowflake❄️

From the Land Down Under 🇦🇺
Fuck the Jews

View attachment 715433

Fixed the Title 😁

Learn how to spell you dopey Jew-loving cunt.

TOOSEE

Forum Veteran

View attachment 715433

Fixed the Title 😁

The aussies have it right. After meaningful discussions with all the sand niggers, towellheads and the like the Aussie govt responded with the greatest of all saying from a govt. "your lifestyle and religion is incompatable with ours and if you dont want to change and adapt our lifestyle then fuck off". Feel sorry for the poms with all the radical shitkickers having arrived. Dig Margeret Thatcher up and kick the sit outta her, it was her "open immigration policy" that is strangling the empire now.

LET'S GORE !

Well Known Member
Why try to take a side ? they are both wrong fuck them all, the jews worst of all they control most of the country by their banking system and when uncle Adolf tried to get rid of them in Europe they quickly convinced everybody
to defeat him and what happen then they created the European Union just like Adolf wanted it to be but with no jews.
Now they are in muzrat territories and it create problem since more than you ever live ! I'm blazed I don't fucking care, let the ocean rise until they are only few on them on the top of Mt Sinai keeping arguing about what in final ?
Muzrat must stay in the desert, niggger in the jungle and the jews un prison, doing so you get rid of 95% of the world problems.

Mingemuffin73

Hadenufdrgs2day

View attachment 715433

Fixed the Title 😁

If they're so supportive of penistine then fuck off back there and see how that works out for them! Fucking sandniggers 🖕

Dr Deacon

Lick the Window of Life
We are talking about the UK, No Mongol or Turk says to them, get fuck out of their country, you did. If they will, they will get some replay as you.
So remember, They are in UK or the WEST only because your grandfather stole and colonized them. So, if you do have a little shame you will keep your mouth shut.
So what? Fuck off back to your raghead swamp. History wouldn't be history without backward nations being conquered.

Back