disaster Highway of agony (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Harumph

"What, me worry?"
Those were the days! Mangled metal monstrosities causing chaos death and destruction! Thanks for posting that great and classic video!

Bruno Puntz Jones

Well Known Member
I love these! There are a number of good ones, too. "Signal 30", "Red Asphalt" (#1-5), "Decade of Death", "Mechanized death", etc. They all have great period music and atmosphere. True vintage gore. I can't recommend them enough.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
I love these! There are a number of good ones, too. "Signal 30", "Red Asphalt" (#1-5), "Decade of Death", "Mechanized death", etc. They all have great period music and atmosphere. True vintage gore. I can't recommend them enough.
"Cars that crash and burn" was a great watch too. Hard to find now. 1970's car research video slamming cars into each other in a lab.

Also "unsafe at any price", Ralph Nader I think.

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran
In some states within the US you are required to watch this video before you can complete your driver's license.

I present to you highway of agony. A compilation of road accidents packaged in 1970's Gore.

This one is relatively mild compared to the one we were shown in driver's education in high school. It was in 1992 and the film was Red Asphalt III (look em up on YouTube). It was my first REAL exposure to true gore. Sure I had watched the Faces of Death films but 90% of that shit is fake. Seeing real footage of rescue workers scooping up some dude's brains off the highway really stuck with me. Who knows. Maybe that was the beginning of my fascination with gore 😆

Back