Serious Hoa hires hitmen to kill ducks (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DokraOwl

Hooter
Imagine how boring the lives of the people who live there must be. The story of the ducks and the exterminator is their only thing outside of walking around gossiping about their neighbors.

Fry_Swatter

...God's favorite troll...
...HOAs used to be the best option next to segregation...

...Now the kikes have taken that too and turned it into an internment camp for wealthy scumbags...

...I've known people who went broke trying to stay in an HOA commune...

Imagine how boring the lives of the people who live there must be. The story of the ducks and the exterminator is their only thing outside of walking around gossiping about their neighbors.
... They pay inordinate amounts of money to be away from us working class scrubs, only to have DEI come in and ruin it for them anyway...

... Nothing like going broke just to watch your neighborhood go ethnically woke...

wiggins

Forum Veteran
You wouldn't say that if it was owls they were shooting...

girl101

Forum Veteran
...HOAs used to be the best option next to segregation...

...Now the kikes have taken that too and turned it into an internment camp for wealthy scumbags...

...I've known people who went broke trying to stay in an HOA commune...

... They pay inordinate amounts of money to be away from us working class scrubs, only to have DEI come in and ruin it for them anyway...

... Nothing like going broke just to watch your neighborhood go ethnically woke...
Really on the broke? Any broke stories

HOA are basic money sucking drains

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran

I wish this was a joke. But it is not. But I think the HOA is taking it a little to far.

I hate HOA they are a bunch of control freaks , dictators and nazi

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck....SHOOT THE MOTHERFUCKER! 😆 🤣 😂

JawshSB

Rookie
Feel sorry for animals, we essentianlly eradicated all their land with fast foof and apartment complexes, the little remaining land, humans go on a hunting spree a couple times a year to kill the rest of them, there will be very few species left in the next couple hundred years

Chief Queef

Last of the Mohicans
I think you'd make a much bigger impact shooting or chasing the niggers out of your HOA neighborhood rather than ducks, but hey, that's just me...

Back