Crime Hoodrat driving insanity (1 Viewer)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

yellowbelly83

Forum Veteran
Fat ass needs to grow a brain beyond that Shinequa is done driving for awhile after the Po-Po catches up to her.

I almost killed a guy on a motorcycle today for flipping my side view mirror as he passed. I chased him down in my car and thought better of it. I wonder if motorcyclist realize how easy it would be for a pissed off driver to fuck their entire world up. Be careful out there guys road rage is a thing.

mr Ma'am

Well Known Member
Wouldn't a citizens arrest be appropriate here?

giphy.gif

Skull81

卐 People Hater 卐
Totally normal nigger reaction. I bet her car was confiscated as evidence and her license was cut. Niggers can´t drive and a Nigger women shoulden´t drive anyway.

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
I almost killed a guy on a motorcycle today for flipping my side view mirror as he passed. I chased him down in my car and thought better of it. I wonder if motorcyclist realize how easy it would be for a pissed off driver to fuck their entire world up. Be careful out there guys road rage is a thing.
you can just merge when they do that or try to and most states make them liable for damages if theyre lane splitting, also they typically get fucked up lmfao

Back