Hospital Worker Has Sex With More Than 100 Dead Bodies (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dolly

Uppity cunt
Ive only got half way through this, as I have to go out shortly, but this is fascinating reading, all the things he didn unquestioned by the health trust, even small things like only usuing the mortuary toilet etc..But the trust also commonly leaving bodies out all night, easy access for the pervert . Its a very interesting read, thanks for sharing
1706606182817.png

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Ive only got half way through this, as I have to go out shortly, but this is fascinating reading, all the things he didn unquestioned by the health trust, even small things like only usuing the mortuary toilet etc..But the trust also commonly leaving bodies out all night, easy access for the pervert . Its a very interesting read, thanks for sharing
View attachment 747116
Oh yes, he's a real twister is our David. I think he killed his first victim and then had sex with her corpse and got a taste for it. Killed his second one ditto.

Then, some how, he stopped and got his job at the hospital and then gravitated to the morgue...

There are some clips on the web showing the police going through his stuff after his arrest. One of them says "This one, she looks," ... and they both say "dead?"

I would imagine being the investigating officers on this case would be a grumsome job. The youngest body he interfered with was 9 for Gods sake...

He used to move the bodies around in the morgue, have them sitting on seats etc.

I cannot get over his depravity and his sense of feeling safe enough to do what he did.

Needs to be burnt at the stake really. And to only get 12 years for this... still, it's all academic when you get 'never to be released' stamped on your file...

Dolly

Uppity cunt
Oh yes, he's a real twister is our David. I think he killed his first victim and then had sex with her corpse and got a taste for it. Killed his second one ditto.

Then, some how, he stopped and got his job at the hospital and then gravitated to the morgue...

There are some clips on the web showing the police going through his stuff after his arrest. One of them says "This one, she looks," ... and they both say "dead?"

I would imagine being the investigating officers on this case would be a grumsome job. The youngest body he interfered with was 9 for Gods sake...

He used to move the bodies around in the morgue, have them sitting on seats etc.

I cannot get over his depravity and his sense of feeling safe enough to do what he did.

Needs to be burnt at the stake really. And to only get 12 years for this... still, it's all academic when you get 'never to be released' stamped on your file...
I absolutely agree, its amazing how hes not really that notorious outside of the UK . But reading that report... fuck its so damning that he was allowed to do what he did.. mostly because other hospital staff didn't want to work 'in the mortuary' so didn't bat and eyelid when he said 'ok ill do it'.. all those years he was allowed free access to the dead... and to do what he did.. it makes me beyond angry, because I can visualise how I would feel if he had abused one of my family. That fucker absolutely needs burning alive.

Asspipe

Hugh Jassole
Man what an idea! They don’t fight back and they never tell!
Unless this man has invented a machine that allows me to freely blow myself without discomfort, he’s already the smartest guy I know.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
I absolutely agree, its amazing how hes not really that notorious outside of the UK . But reading that report... fuck its so damning that he was allowed to do what he did.. mostly because other hospital staff didn't want to work 'in the mortuary' so didn't bat and eyelid when he said 'ok ill do it'.. all those years he was allowed free access to the dead... and to do what he did.. it makes me beyond angry, because I can visualise how I would feel if he had abused one of my family. That fucker absolutely needs burning alive.
You are right about the weirdness of the staff 'not wanting to be near the mortuary'. You would think that a hospital would employ people who are professional and understand the need for a morgue, understand that death is a part of life etc.

As a social worker I would regularly visit the morgue at Royal Darwin Hospital to do viewings for families etc. It was all part of a normal days work.

When I was reading about his co workers feelings about him I was struck by the efforts he went to to ingratiate himself with the morgue staff.

And then there's the big question about why he wasn't caught earlier. There is a conversation in the 1980's about the worry that an electrician was frequenting the morgue and messing about with the bodies. Why wasn't that followed up?

There was the occasion when he was surprised with his face almost touching the patient who had just died. What happened there? If I had come across that at my hospital I'd have got his name, reported him and not have let it go.

And then there's the time a loud noise was heard in the locked morgue... OOOh, way to spooky to investigate! It sounds like they employ children there...

I bet Rolf Harris and Jimmy Saville met up with dear old David for orgies. Doesn't bear thinking about really. How fucked up do you have to be to want to mess around with dead people? And to top it all off, the hospital only saw fit to make a few phone calls saying how sorry they were!

i share your anger on this stuff. What a right royal fuck up!

It's a big read but some very interesting data within...

Back