bizarre How queer leftists imagine Hamas (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

45cal1911

Well Known Member
071372E0-C71E-4E1D-BCA4-62BA727BF2C3.jpeg

And……..(drum roll)….reality.

DeathMetalWife

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
They don't realise that Hamas would KILL them.on the spot.for being gay or dressing up as a woman, or.saying they dunno (sorry that they don't have a gender) ect ect. And they SUPPORT these terrorists. Very STRANGE behaviour tbh
Not just hamas, civilians as well. Muslim families have hunted down their own flesh and blood after they come out as gay/queer/trans. There are numerous posts here to corroborate this. I see peers of mine blindly supporting a theologically governed society that would actively seek their destruction far more expediently than conservative America ever would...
IMG_20231230_192859~2.jpg

Last edited:

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
Not just hamas, civilians as well. Muslim families have hunted down their own flesh and blood after they come out as gay/queer/trans. There are numerous posts here to corroborate this. I see peers of mine blindly supporting a theologically governed society that would actively seek their destruction far more expediently than conservative America ever would... View attachment 738149
Haha. Love this ^

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
They don't realise that Hamas would KILL them.on the spot.for being gay or dressing up as a woman, or.saying they dunno (sorry that they don't have a gender) ect ect. And they SUPPORT these terrorists. Very STRANGE behaviour tbh
It's because these........new people, have very little practical life experience. They feel that they are oppressed, victimised, getting a raw deal, and so they seek to rally to other causes that appear to be the same as theirs. They don't know the history behind the conflicts. They don't know what motivates the "aggressors" and the "victims" - they see people "like them" and their little pink hearts cry out in solidarity.

It's actually fucking insulting to us older queers who WERE victimised in the past. Who could go to prison for being non-straight. Who had to hide our lives and dreams behind a veneer of conventionalism because the options of being outed might destroy your life, your hopes, your career. They have it so good compared what we had it in our youths...... and they are still claiming to be victims of society?!

No one fucking cares, you homo.
You gotta stop thinking about gay stuff. Because that's how we get you. And then you'll be a faggot too!

Last edited:

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
It's because these........new people, have very little practical life experience. They feel that they are oppressed, victimised, getting a raw deal, and so they seek to rally to other causes that appear to be the same as theirs. They don't know the history behind the conflicts. They don't know what motivates the "aggressors" and the "victims" - they see people "like them" and their little pink hearts cry out in solidarity.

It's actually fucking insulting to us older queers who WERE victimised in the past. Who could go to prison for being non-straight. Who had to hide our lives and dreams behind a veneer of conventionalism because the options of being outed might destroy your life, your hopes, your career. They have it so good compared what we had it in our youths...... and they are still claiming to be victims of society?!

You gotta stop thinking about gay stuff. Because that's how we get you. And then you'll be a faggot too!
I'm old but not that old, I'm a disgusting millennial, and I remember how awful the jocks were to the gay kids in highschool. It was actually scary, really scary. I was not gay but got labeled as a lesbian , which I could have cared less, for signing a gay strait alliance. I still live in the same, now fully ultra liberal, town and all those dumb ass jock have those stupid " we believe...BLM, love is love yadadyada" signs in their cookie cutter yards. Fucking bullshit its all what is cool and having a trans kid is cool and asian babies are out, gay kids these days are fucking cry baby's and are only victimizing themselves

IExist

I exist
Imagine being a massive threat to innocent people, only to be viewed as cross dressing goat fuckers from the desert.

Nobbler

Forum Veteran
Honestly, go to Palestine and mince through the street in a dress , make sure you film the lovely reception you get.

Back