animals Hunter gets hunted (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

LET'S GORE !

Well Known Member
I believe when you hunt bird the arrow tip is not as lethal as the one for big game, those double-triple blade are nasty when they travel through a body cutting everything in their path even bone sometime, causing heavy blood loss if shot with precision and such can be even more lethal than a firearm but I would prefer the 44 mag in that case as I have 6 chances instead of one !

Punisher_1

This user was banned
The tip of the arrow looks like a field point, something you would use for target practice but fine for ducks considering it will not damage much meat. For a bear well it would not do shit, say he had a broadhead/razor tip, and a 100 pound bow draw weight, you would have to wait for the bear to bleed out. True, he could have bounded it off its head and maybe it would have fled. or got even more mad and killed him.

Long time ago we had to "remove" a black bear, it was in Canada. They are tough, it took multiple rounds to the head, The bear was shockingly dense for it's size, much smaller than the one shown in the video here. It took two of us struggling to move the carcass it so it was well over 200 pounds. It is one of the things I regret doing in my life as it was not sporting or in self-defense or even used for food or the like.

hedgerow

simpelton
on their famous expedition, lewis and clark recorded that the only thing that seemed to scare the native indians were grizzly bears, which as a breed are larger and more aggressive than the black bear shown here

Back