animals Try this with my dog (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

girl101

Forum Veteran

I am disappointed with the dog in this video

If this was me I guarantee you my favorite 200 pound French mastiff "rielly " would have gone after that motherfucker. . that how "rielly" is protective of me.. I am sorry but you don't hit people.

He would went through or jumped out the window.

I am very grateful to the CEO of the skilled rehab pokey where she is recovering hip surgery. To allow me to bring Reilly to see my mother for a special visit. To see my mother. I have never seen my mother so happy to see Reilly ,dad and me. She wants to come home put back on hospice care and die at home.

Dementia sucks

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
Yet another cunt of an American cop. I wonder how many times he's done that and worse in his 20 years service? About to lie as well before the cops said the bloke had it on cam. It's adisgrace they stiil let him be a cop. This is yet another reason i Hate American pigs with a passion. If that was England the cunt would have been booted out and no pension. Your cops are a fucking joke. Stay safe out there yall.

Father Corpse

We are not your kind
Great Danes are giant sweethearts 😍

That cop is a dick, he’ll end up in jail eventually. ‘De-escalation training’ is code for ‘this is your last chance, mfer’ before they fire/charge you.

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran

I am disappointed with the dog in this video

If this was me I guarantee you my favorite 200 pound French mastiff "rielly " would have gone after that motherfucker. . that how "rielly" is protective of me.. I am sorry but you don't hit people.

He would went through or jumped out the window.

I am very grateful to the CEO of the skilled rehab pokey where she is recovering hip surgery. To allow me to bring Reilly to see my mother for a special visit. To see my mother. I have never seen my mother so happy to see Reilly ,dad and me. She wants to come home put back on hospice care and die at home.

Dementia sucks

Are you sure you not the one with dementia? Your grammar is horrible. That being said, the pig should have lost his job

girl101

Forum Veteran
Oooooooh. Did I hit a nerve?? GOOD! KILL YOURSELF BITCH!!!! 😆 🤣 😂

Oh then if you're calling dementia brain cancer, then you're dumber than I thought. Then 😆
[/q

Do not make me get the mods on your ass and have your. Ass thrown off the site.

Oh then if you're calling dementia brain cancer, then you're dumber than I thought. Then 😆
I am sorry to hear. That you are the type of person that would let a man drown with you pouring a bucket of water on his head to make sure he dies

Last edited:

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
@girl101 He’s just a grammar patrol on a gore site as if we’re a politically correct. He doesnt contribute to the site or add insight to the gore & content that is posted. Just grammar correction 🙄 So ignore him as he’s just a nobody troll.

girl101

Forum Veteran

Shut the fuck up you grammar nazi.. I hear you are a fucking asshole to everyone including the mods on this site. So fuck off

Back