Hypersonic Missile (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ 
I have heard more B.S. lies by American politicians about 9-11 & China developing weapons ( we still have in the blue print stage.) and a huge naval build up.

" Who would of thought"
" We did not plan for this "
" We never thought they could."
" We did not expect China to do it this fast".

Bla bla bla ......
This is what they swore to do. Keep the country safe.
They were quick to add some 600,000 new police Here !!
TSA , HOMELAND NO SECURITY , The new " Domestic Terror Agency , ETC....

Noting these same fat, incompetent, unqualified political slurs have a real nice self contained under ground bunker. With private rooms, showers, gourmet foods to last upward of 10 years.

So why give a F**K about us !!!

WE ARE DOOMED !

Dollars to donuts, every single missile they fire will fail. Russians are experts at deception, sniveling, roach-like beasts that sneak in the dark, fairies, and intellectually inferior to every racial type on the planet. They've gotten as far as they can, now with the world seeing how idiotic they are militarily, with all the bravado, now they jump right to nuclear war, like an impetuous little man baby that takes all his little toys home. I say let's do it, let's go to war and take Russia for ourselves.
๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ 
I have heard more B.S. lies by American politicians about 9-11 & China developing weapons ( we still have in the blue print stage.) and a huge naval build up.

" Who would of thought"
" We did not plan for this "
" We never thought they could."
" We did not expect China to do it this fast".

Bla bla bla ......
This is what they swore to do. Keep the country safe.
They were quick to add some 600,000 new police Here !!
TSA , HOMELAND NO SECURITY , The new " Domestic Terror Agency , ETC....

Noting these same fat, incompetent, unqualified political slurs have a real nice self contained under ground bunker. With private rooms, showers, gourmet foods to last upward of 10 years.

So why give a F**K about us !!!

WE ARE DOOMED !
please you're talking about Russia bro, relax you'll be fine. Have some popcorn and enjoy the show.
I lived in Brooklyn NY for yeeeears, it's FULL of Russians, I mean full. They are all idiots, trust me. Given to lifely pleasures before duty and honor, weak-willed and prone to addiction, a slav race. Even the Vikings pounded the shit out of the Rus for everything they had on weekly raids, just garbage. Grown men decked out in the cheesiest, most gaudy designer wear, gold thick Cuban chains, square-headed morons all over NYC.

Back