'I love you, but you owe me $191k' - Aunt sues boy for accidentally breaking her arm at party (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Mr Robot

Politically incorrect
I absolutely hate this suing compensation culture as well as the ads on TV they say "Have you had an accident recently"?
An accident means no one is to blame fucking greedy thick cunts.

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
she sued for 127k but while she sued the nephew, it was the homeowner,s insurance that she wanted a payout from. not as dastardly as it sounds.

Dear Scrooge, Cruella de Vil and Captain Hook, please get on your knees and immediately worship at the evil feet of your new villainess hero.

Last edited:

snatch

Yeah and wouldn't the families insurance premiums go right through the roof after that? And still, the kid had to go to COURT for it. And his fucking mother just died!
from the nydn;
"A Connecticut jury needed just 25 minutes Tuesday to decide against a Manhattan human resources manager who sued her own nephew for $127,000 in damages after he accidentally broke her wrist.

Connell barely flinched when the jury’s verdict was read and then fled the Bridgeport courthouse without saying a word.

Her now 12-year-old nephew, Sean Tarala of Westport, Conn., was not in the courtroom."

so the kid wasn't there, there isn't an inheritance and there has been speculation that the father was well aware of the aunt,s intentions.

I own a farm. I have family over all the time. if someone takes it "in the gut" somehow, you better believe I make sure the bills are square. someone has to pay. she will prolly eventually settle with the hosp/md.s. it,s a machine, bru, the legal system. you of all people shouldn't fall for media spin. shame

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
from the nydn;
"A Connecticut jury needed just 25 minutes Tuesday to decide against a Manhattan human resources manager who sued her own nephew for $127,000 in damages after he accidentally broke her wrist.

Connell barely flinched when the jury’s verdict was read and then fled the Bridgeport courthouse without saying a word.

Her now 12-year-old nephew, Sean Tarala of Westport, Conn., was not in the courtroom."

so the kid wasn't there, there isn't an inheritance and there has been speculation that the father was well aware of the aunt,s intentions.

I own a farm. I have family over all the time. if someone takes it "in the gut" somehow, you better believe I make sure the bills are square. someone has to pay. she will prolly eventually settle with the hosp/md.s. it,s a machine, bru, the legal system. you of all people shouldn't fall for media spin. shame

Either way, she's a piece of shit. And it figures someone like 'you' would try defending her.

snatch

Either way, she's a piece of shit. And it figures someone like 'you' would try defending her.
what is someone like me?
and im not defending her cuntiness only looking at it from a legal standpoint.
and what is someone like me? who the fuck am I?

rude

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
what is someone like me?
and im not defending her cuntiness only looking at it from a legal standpoint.
and what is someone like me? who the fuck am I?

rude

...the kind of "person" that when she has family over, she makes sure she has shekels in her pocket in case something that equals the holocaust happens and a toenail gets broken.

snatch

...the kind of "person" that when she has family over, she makes sure she has shekels in her pocket in case something the equals the holocaust happens and a toenail gets broken.
aye, such pains. sounds like I AM the 'you' you wish you were.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
aye, such pains. sounds like I AM the 'you' you wish you were.

No, I wouldn't want or trust family interested in fleecing me of my cash, and I hold family in very high value.

You might have more money than me, but you and your whatever family you have over your farm, seem morally bankrupt and greedily corrupted, which is probably in your genes, so I don't actually blame you.

snatch

No, I wouldn't want or trust family interested in fleecing me of my cash, and I hold family in very high value.

You might have more money than me, but you and your whatever family you have over your farm, seem morally bankrupt and greedily corrupted, which is probably in your genes, so I don't actually blame you.
how did u get that out of "if someone get.s hurt at my yard, I make sure theyre sorted out" to im a greedy jew fut wants to screw my sibs?

imam ,splain this simple to you;
in the real world
where real things happen,
your villainess here could suck up her medical fees out of pocket. bob,s yer uncle.
she cant.
she is following the steps laid out by America,s legal system. before she can petition the hospital, she must exhaust all means of supplemental possibilities.
I didn't make the rules
but knowing them makes life a lot easier
next time you,re in the "brig", make good use and bone up on yer legal rights

Reactions: McM

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
how did u get that out of "if someone get.s hurt at my yard, I make sure theyre sorted out" to im a greedy jew fut wants to screw my sibs?

imam ,splain this simple to you;
in the real world
where real things happen,
your villainess here could suck up her medical fees out of pocket. bob,s yer uncle.
she cant.
she is following the steps laid out by America,s legal system. before she can petition the hospital, she must exhaust all means of supplemental possibilities.
I didn't make the rules
but knowing them makes life a lot easier
next time you,re in the "brig", make good use and bone up on yer legal rights

Ever hear of health insurance?

snatch

Listen, here is the difference between you and I, and our families.

We wouldn't sue our family because an accident happened.

Yours on the other hand, would sue.
not true. I have never been sued by my family.
nor have I ever sued a family member.

the differences in our families are too many to count, to be sure

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
not true. I have never been sued by my family.
nor have I ever sued a family member.

the differences in our families are too many to count, to be sure

Well, I mean if you pay someone who gets kicked by one of your mules before they can sue you, it's almost the same thing. You are running up to them with an offer, they probably have a counter offer, and it turns into almost a sad but hysterical display of greediness, right in your back yard.

But either way, this isn't FLH and I shall not continue.

Good day to you, "good friend". :)

Back