'I love you, but you owe me $191k' - Aunt sues boy for accidentally breaking her arm at party (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.N.R.

Medication time
If you get injured and it's someone else's fault or on someone else's property some insurance companies will not cover the cost of your care. Just saying. This aunt is a cunt though.

zinfandel

The hair-flip of death
If you get injured and it's someone else's fault or on someone else's property some insurance companies will not cover the cost of your care. Just saying. This aunt is a cunt though.
I'll have to look up the article that stated that she went a month before even mentioning it to anyone.

R a n d o m

af9yTg2fNlDqHcOFkK
Seriously, torture and kill this human garbage. Fucking cancer aids mindset. Better check for tumors pressing on hear brain first though.

zinfandel

The hair-flip of death
My comment was more towards Aryan's comments.

Homer-Doh.png

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST

So you say that you tripped and fell down the stairs at your own house... I don't know, think of something. Anything but suing some poor kid who just lost his mom and was running up to you saying that he loves you.

D.N.R.

Medication time
So you say that you tripped and fell down the stairs at your own house... I don't know, think of something. Anything but suing some poor kid who just lost his mom and was running up to you saying that he loves you.
I totally agree with that. My comment about health insurance not always paying was in response to this post...
Ever hear of health insurance?

McM

ARSELING
she sued for 127k but while she sued the nephew, it was the homeowner,s insurance that she wanted a payout from. not as dastardly as it sounds.

Dear Scrooge, Cruella de Vil and Captain Hook, please get on your knees and immediately worship at the evil feet of your new villainess hero.

Yeah, I was wondering about sueing an eight years old boy. Is he juristically accountable at all at this age? Normally the parents have an insecurance for the damage a underage child can cause. (Haftpflichtversicherung :D)
Highly recommended.

Last edited:

deviant2

cause it glitters doesn't mean it's gold
She needs to be smacked around til she's a whimpering idiot ready to pay him some of the green. Stupid bitch...who does that???

Back