animals I piss my pants every time I hear this - Monkey rips a woman's face off - friend demands SHOOT IT ! LOL (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
"Who's killing your friend"? "The Chimp" LOlz i bet that call operator thought she was having a laugh. I'd have asked "So the the chimps got a gun" Any how going off the size of that gaff it's another case of more money than sense. Thanks for the bump i forgot about this.

EDIT= ohh that was fucking great fun listening to her.

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
"Who's killing your friend"? "The Chimp" LOlz i bet that call operator thought she was having a laugh. I'd have asked "So the the chimps got a gun" Any how going off the size of that gaff it's another case of more money than sense. Thanks for the bump i forgot about this.

EDIT= ohh that was fucking great fun listening to her.
I like the bit where she says hysterically "It's not dead" the phone operator says really sympathetically "Everything will be alright, they'll continue to keep shooting it until it's dead OK" :lulz: LMFAO

wiggins

Forum Veteran
As a farmhand, tending to chores, etc.

Oh you meant why have a chimpanzee.
I was about to say 'to pick cotton' but you beat me to it!

Childless people like chimps as they are 'so cute' when young and are the perfect child substitue. When they mature, especially the males, they are more dangerous by far than an unarmed adult male athlete. They have different tendon attachment points to humans and fast twitch muscles I believe so can exert greater leverage on their limbs and move and act quickly. They also have very strong jaws and dentition that works very well.

And they go for the face, fingers and genitals with those same teeth. And they can access all that madness strength that humans can only do in dire emergencies.

In short they are vicious little cunts. Not pets.

Back