bizarre I'd have placed her under citizen's arrest, cuffed her, called 911 and waited for the cops. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Gamma🍄Goblin

Im the guy who cleans up your mess after you die!
That is theft BUT There be a very fine line between citizens arrest and just getting out a rubber gipped handled of bolt cutters and blowing her line and keeping the bit she had on charge as proof .

JG Ballard

I want to watch
Why did the dweeb keep asking her to unplug? He should have immediately unplugged it and told her to get her dumb ass out of there. He had the right.

lechmich

Forum Veteran
Would have taken her 2 min to knock on the door and ask politely and offer something, but assholes gunna asshole

Smokey_Felton

Victor of Hades
What in the fuck took him so long to do that? Why wouldn't you first thing, unplug it yourself and tell her to get her nigger ass off of your property? I would have kicked a fucking dent in her driver side door to boot.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
I wonder, can those chargers be set up to discharge a battery? That would be the most fun way to deal with a juice poacher.

I would have gotten the hose out ...she is in my way of cleaning that particular spot of my driveway. Call your lawyer husband and tell him you are about to have a miscarriage. Too extreme?
No, dude, I don't think you're too extreme. You didn't write anything about cutting the fetus out of her belly and then eating it while she watches, laughing and video recording the whole time. I think that would have been too extreme

K.I.T.T.

Forum Sports Car
That is theft BUT There be a very fine line between citizens arrest and just getting out a rubber gipped handled of bolt cutters and blowing her line and keeping the bit she had on charge as proof .
I think that was his line?

I wonder, can those chargers be set up to discharge a battery? That would be the most fun way to deal with a juice poacher.
That's an interesting idea. The funny thing about this entire video is he seems like the kind of guy that would have been happy to share if only she'd knocked on his door and asked. But there's something about black people that compels them to steal and to fear white people. I think it must be the rap music. That's gotta be it.

Back