I'm looking for dangerous and illegal books (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

freeland512

randomtitlehere......
[/URL]
20200924_161839.jpg

G

Internet Warrior
I've got an old photocopied... was gonna say book but it's literally a stack of papers.... of The Anarchist Cookbook from 1971. Before the internet came along, it was a goldmine of info.

And a link to the updated y2k version on The Internet Archive, but I haven't read that one yet.

What kind of dirt you are looking for? Wanna be a policitical or religious extremist? Or are you more in that 'i know something nobody else knows or understands'-game?

Currently i'm reading Ian Bradys "The gates of janus". It isn't dangerous but somehow at least amoral to listening to the sermon and rants of an famous child-murderer.

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
I downloaded the satanic bible to my phone just to see what its all about and I was reading in hospital cos I couldn't watch anything on my phone and a nurse saw it. instead of asking me about it which I could have explained without looking like a lunatic she fucked off and told everyone . bitch. my stay was uncomfortable after that .

Infernal Sageian

Paitently waiting for the apocalypse.
I downloaded the satanic bible to my phone just to see what its all about and I was reading in hospital cos I couldn't watch anything on my phone and a nurse saw it. instead of asking me about it which I could have explained without looking like a lunatic she fucked off and told everyone . bitch. my stay was uncomfortable after that .
It's an atheistic ideology created by Jew Anton Lavey best to stay away from that nihilistic degeneracy promoting crap.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
What a Douche! Too bad there wasn't any spells in it;U coulda jinxed Her Pussy to make loud bubbly fart sounds,doubled up with nickel sized chunks of Cottage Cheese falling out all day long! Lmfao...SP

Back