Police 40 people fired at and threw stones at seven policemen (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Sarka

«Не буди»

In Buryatia, Russia - 40 people fired on and threw stones at seven police officers who came to detain them for illegal mining of jade.

The incident occurred 26. 07. 2023 in the area of the Ospinsky deposit in the Okinsky district of the republic. The security service of a local company mining precious metals faced a huge number of illegal diggers.

The employees called the police. Seven police officers arrived at the scene. 40 diggers met them with a flurry of stones and sticks, and someone even opened fire from an unidentified weapon.

It is noted that after the two attackers were wounded, the police managed to detain 27 people, the rest fled.

None of the employees were injured in the shootout.

Illegal mining of jade by an organized group is punishable by up to six years in prison.

Robert Banks

Forum Veteran
I don't know why the guy by the 4-wheeler was worried his boss might shoot him. Niggers can shoot those mini Draco Ak's at each other all night and are absolutely guaranteed to never hit anything. If I was that cop, I would hang my head in shame if I was issued one of those.

McM

ARSELING
The small AKSU should better have its typical funnel-shaped recoil amplifier on the muzzle. He's changed the item here to a flash hider and promptly got reload trouble, how it seems.
Good video, Sarka.

Robert Banks

Forum Veteran
The North American Negro goes to the Range.

Endless more where they came from.

My favorite...

Question:
When shooting 7.62×39 from a 7¾" barrel will the negro cramp his style with hearing protection?

Last edited:

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran
View attachment 704754

In Buryatia, Russia - 40 people fired on and threw stones at seven police officers who came to detain them for illegal mining of jade.

The incident occurred 26. 07. 2023 in the area of the Ospinsky deposit in the Okinsky district of the republic. The security service of a local company mining precious metals faced a huge number of illegal diggers.

The employees called the police. Seven police officers arrived at the scene. 40 diggers met them with a flurry of stones and sticks, and someone even opened fire from an unidentified weapon.

It is noted that after the two attackers were wounded, the police managed to detain 27 people, the rest fled.

None of the employees were injured in the shootout.

Illegal mining of jade by an organized group is punishable by up to six years in prison.
I never saw one stick or stone used. All I saw was the wreckless handling of a firearm by a Russian dipshit. Then he shot an unarmed man in the belly. All over a few rocks.

Punisher_1

This user was banned
Don't think it's Ukraine...
Russian police released a video of the July 26 shooting. To be more specific:
At the beginning of July, the Russian police in Buryatia identified a group that was illegally producing jade and trying to sell it to China. On July 26, an operation to arrest the illegal group will begin. However, the jade producers put up armed resistance and there was a shootout. Police detained 27 people. Several people were injured on both sides.
You can read videos, photos and information of many world and regional news in the Kazakh language at https://t.me/paranoiakz.

Back