bizarre Interesting Medieval Device (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

wiggins

Forum Veteran
"Well, they, which is to say I, have no idea. Neither does they... you naughty boy..."

1688114744068.png

Rick James

Libtard in da house bitches!
I know @Rick James has one in his office, next to his therapy couch. I would be honoured to hear your professional opinion on the device’s usage, professionally 😂.
This is a medical device we call “The Anal Stage Butter Churner”. It was developed based on Freudian stages of development. For those that did not go through The Anal Stage of development in the healthy way, they need to go through that stage as adults. This comes from the Object Relations Theory. Sooo… when someone needs to go through The Anal Stage as adults I have them lay down, and try and relax. This is merely going to help them fulfill a need in a time of their life that was skewed.

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
This is a medical device we call “The Anal Stage Butter Churner”. It was developed based on Freudian stages of development. For those that did not go through The Anal Stage of development in the healthy way, they need to go through that stage as adults. This comes from the Object Relations Theory. Sooo… when someone needs to go through The Anal Stage as adults I have them lay down, and try and relax. This is merely going to help them fulfill a need in a time of their life that was skewed.

Perfect! Awesome! Funny as fuck!!! I knew you wouldn’t disappoint 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻.

Back