interesting theory on the virus (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Humungus

Insolent Puppy
So Glaxo Kline have a patent on the Corona virus and have done for years and there’s also a patent on a Corona vaccine ? Fuck me.

Vwj

NewbieX
So Glaxo Kline have a patent on the Corona virus and have done for years and there’s also a patent on a Corona vaccine ? Fuck me.
Corona has been around years dude, and there’s loads of different strains, sars, Mers are both corona, I think sars was something like early 2000

Guipago

Forum Veteran
So, why isn't this out there now?? The company would still make a squillion dollars & save a lotta lives, if they are withholding it there would be grounds for manslaughter charges against the company & directors, calling bullshit on the faggot!

DrY

Pure Scorpio 🥼🗽🩻🎪✡️💉🐾
NOVEL :
What is a novel coronavirus?
A novel coronavirus (nCoV) is a new strain that has not been previously identified in humans.
she mutated.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
NOVEL :
What is a novel coronavirus?
A novel coronavirus (nCoV) is a new strain that has not been previously identified in humans.
she mutated.
yeah right. 2015:

The team engineered a hybrid virus, combining a bat coronavirus with a SARS virus that had been adapted to grow in mice and mimic human disease. The hybrid virus was able to infect human cells

"new strain" my ass lol it was the fucking chinks who created it and made notes about it.

Back