IRGC QUDS FORCE COMMANDER ASSASSINATED IN TEHRAN LIKELY BY MOSSAD 😅 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

adi21

Fresh Meat
photo_2022-05-22_20-34-41.jpg
photo_2022-05-22_20-22-20.jpg

The assassination took place in the Mojahedin Eslam street in the eastern part of Tehran. The officer, identified by the Islamic Republic News Agency (IRNA) as Colonel Hassan Sayyad, was gunned down inside his car by the assailants, who were armed with silenced guns and moving on a motorcycle.

The IRGC’s Quds Force specializes in unconventional warfare and military intelligence operations

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
"Quds" is a very cartoonish and lame sounding name for a military team... Reeks of incompetence and ACME Corp - style uselessness. Like "F Troop"...

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
View attachment 588977View attachment 588978

The assassination took place in the Mojahedin Eslam street in the eastern part of Tehran. The officer, identified by the Islamic Republic News Agency (IRNA) as Colonel Hassan Sayyad, was gunned down inside his car by the assailants, who were armed with silenced guns and moving on a motorcycle.

The IRGC’s Quds Force specializes in unconventional warfare and military intelligence operations
I luv this Shit! And when this Shit happens;I'm like,Makes sense to Me! Warring Factions want to Fuck Eachother Up as much as Fkn Possible! And I'm all for it! From a Gorester point of View!!!
🤘🏼🤟🤙...SP

Back