Guns Is That A Captain Rank On His Shoulder (1 Viewer)

Guns

Users who are viewing this thread

Unhinged & mildly racist

This user was banned
Isn't he supposed to magically know how to do things since he's white? I mean, based off some of the things I've seen be said on this forum regarding race and being abled, you would think so 😂 ..looks like they're wrong and it has nothing to do with race.
Nobody said shit about race except you… when will you learn? Niggas should avoid race related debates at all costs. 🤦🏻‍♂️👌🏼🤷🏻‍♂️🙈🐒🦧🦍

-ToGGaF-

Forum Fag🖕
Nobody said shit about race except you… when will you learn? Niggas should avoid race related debates at all costs. 🤦🏻‍♂️👌🏼🤷🏻‍♂️🙈🐒🦧🦍
People say shit about race on here all the time Rookie. If that were a black guy I can almost guarantee that someone here would have said something along the lines of him being a dumb nigger, but I'm sure you would have liked that comment, right?

People say shit about race on here all the time Rookie. If that were a black guy I can almost guarantee that someone here would have said something along the lines of him being a dumb nigger, but I'm sure you would have liked that comment, right?
And I'm not black.

Unhinged & mildly racist

This user was banned

And I'm not black.
Technically Russians do have the mental capacity of negros thus earning them their new title “Russians; the snow nigger of the north” sniggers for short.

If you’re not black wise up and stop acting like one.

Skull81

卐 People Hater 卐
That Russian is stupid as a nigger. Loading a gun isn’t really hard. If I can do that, someone with training should be able to do it too! I see Russia is well equipped and trained. lol:gunner:

Back