fights Is There A "Ring" Rule In Fighting? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Monkman777

Forum Veteran
Screenshot_2023-01-21-09-13-18~2.png

mrln

silent ghost
"take off them rings"
yea. this reminded me of a time i was in the subway. some black dude yas yelling obsenities and talking dirty where there was women and kids. some white guy nicely and politely asked the guy to refrain from talking like that. the black guy got all uptight about it and was telling the white guy he was going to kick his ass. so the white guy was all like,"ok lets do this" black guy says,"not before you take them rings off first. take the rings off. take the rings off". the white guy told him to "fuck off,and empty your pockets first. lets see what weapons you have" the black guy said no. and told him to take the rings off, again. then got off at the next stop.
typical bullshit. accommodation. whats better for them when they want it.

I'll never understand why full blown adults have fights outside of sport. It's as if they knew grew up past being 13 and learned how to be a civilised member of society.

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
"take off them rings"
yea. this reminded me of a time i was in the subway. some black dude yas yelling obsenities and talking dirty where there was women and kids. some white guy nicely and politely asked the guy to refrain from talking like that. the black guy got all uptight about it and was telling the white guy he was going to kick his ass. so the white guy was all like,"ok lets do this" black guy says,"not before you take them rings off first. take the rings off. take the rings off". the white guy told him to "fuck off,and empty your pockets first. lets see what weapons you have" the black guy said no. and told him to take the rings off, again. then got off at the next stop.
typical bullshit. accommodation. whats better for them when they want it.
Was that in NY?

Back