isis Isis killing soldiers in Mozambique (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

AhMadMeninist

Sand nigger
photo_2024-04-25_19-16-43.jpg
photo_2024-04-24_20-38-51.jpg

DokraOwl

Hooter
As for the reason for why they are doing this - a long time ago a man named Mohammed wrote a Bible fan fiction called the Quran, which he forced others to read on pain of death (because he was a nutcase). The tradition of forcing people to read this fan fiction continues to this day. And if one questions it they are killed, as per Muslim tradition My favorite part of the fan fiction is when shortly after his birth baby Jesus engages in an argument with a man who insulted his mother Mary and baby Jesus wins the debate despite being only a few hours old, this litterally happens in the Quran. Baby Jesus also is a major character for some reason and Moses too (you know, because it's a fan fiction). Sad part is even people with relatively high intellegence believe this shit, and worse the ones that don't believe it simply pretend to and then use it as a tool to manipulate others into doing their bidding.

AhMadMeninist

Sand nigger
As for the reason for why they are doing this - a long time ago a man named Mohammed wrote a Bible fan fiction called the Quran, which he forced others to read on pain of death (because he was a nutcase). The tradition of forcing people to read this fan fiction continues to this day. And if one questions it they are killed, as per Muslim tradition My favorite part of the fan fiction is when shortly after his birth baby Jesus engages in an argument with a man who insulted his mother Mary and baby Jesus wins the debate despite being only a few hours old, this litterally happens in the Quran. Baby Jesus also is a major character for some reason and Moses too (you know, because it's a fan fiction). Sad part is even people with relatively high intellegence believe this shit, and worse the ones that don't believe it simply pretend to and then use it as a tool to manipulate others into doing their bidding.
Its a miracle grom allah
An idiot like u will never understood

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
ISIS being ISIS

Mohammed was illiterate so I'm not sure how he wrote anything. The Quran is partly about a person named Dhu’l Qarnayn who was a king or was in the royal family.
That story of Jesus originates from the Christian and Pseudo-Christian in the Infancy Gospel of Thomas around the 3rd century. Later being written in the Arabic Gospels and it states "He was lying in His cradle, he said to Mary His mother: I am Jesus, the Son of God, the Logos, whom you have brought forth, as the Angel Gabriel announced to you; and my Father has sent me for the salvation of the world."
Everything in the Quran is found in earlier religious books so Mohammed didn't write anything. He just took what he liked from the previous biblical writings and interpreted them how he believed they should be interpreted.
If you are going to be rascist and condescending at least get your facts right or you just sound like an idiot to anyone that has an education.

Last edited:

Nobbler

Forum Veteran
Observe the eyes peering out from the balaclava, as if possessed by some demon. Or stoned off his bonce.

Dirlwanger

Revolt Against the Modern World
When substantial amount of oil was found in Cabo Delgado in Mozambique, all of the sudden ISIS showed up. I wonder who is paying them.

Similar situation in Syria lately. They were almost gone but suddenly they got stronger, when Israel war erupted. 👀

photo_2024-04-27_21-34-05.jpg

Back