Serious Islamo goat fucker on a rampage (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

se7en.is.back

Pagan historian
Lol my state triggered this to happen 🤣
Haha, yea I saw it in the newspaper. A landlord shot the 30 year old mother and the 6 year old. The mother survived though. They were tenants at his apartment building. I think it happened in the suburbs though, not Chicago.

Best way to avoid any trouble with these crazy Islamic groups is to stop supporting Israel. Let all the Jewish and Muslim extremest kill each other off.
The Gaza Strip belonged to the Ottomans (Ruling Empire of the Palestinians) for over 800 years. The Jews were just a nomadic tribe spread out around the world, using their control of the international financial banking system to influence international politics to their best interest. The strip was quite literally Palestine until 1947 when the Jews from NATO annexed it by force, pushing the Palestine Natives into refugee camps and declaring the region Israel. This was a strategic response to the middle east supplying Germany & other Axis powers with oil during WW1 & WW2.

Last edited:

Millhouse

Lurker
It's litarelly 5 minutes from my home. What do you think about my beautiful city and the lovely people living in it ? :lolnasty:
Here the news don't talk about Chicago, it's all about burn Kuran in Sweden.

Back